6

As the street were crowded with people walking everywhere and car traffic occupying the road. Jungkook made his way home from a long and exhausting day of school, though the streets were busy and loud with all the noises that could be heard from cars, street lights, people chattering and walking, it really made one realise that this was after all, the big city.

But despite all noises, the young boy still managed to stay calm and ignore the chaos of the city as he hummed to his favourite song that was now blasting in his headphones, keeping him in his own world, unaware of his surroundings as he concentrated on the song, while feeling a slight headache crawl up at the back of his head from exhaustion.

But being trapped in one's own world can have side effects, side effects Jungkook didn't knew were possible until he noticed people running in terror, screaming for their lives, making him confused and panicked but within the short seconds he had to process things, he heard voices telling him to run before his vision faded to black, last thing he heard was a loud bang as cars collided with each other and something else.

^^

Namjoon watched in terror at the scene he was at, it had all happen at such a fast speed that even with his senses working, it was hard to process but here he was, holding and unconscious boy in his arms as he was pulling the now destroyed front of the car that nearly killed them away from the unconscious kid.

The scene was as any other car crash could turn out to look like, there were three cars crashed into one another, two being completely moulded but the drivers seemed to be okay, the third car was as spoken, the front completely destroyed buy the force Namjoon had applied to stop the car while also catching the conscious boy who seemed to have fainted before the cars collided. The were no driver seen in the car, just small spots of blood, from what Namjoon could smell, the blood was not human which meant another creature was involved but he knew he had to inspect that later as he turned his gaze to the boy in his arms.

As he inspected the young boy to find any signs of injury, he noticed something he didn't quite think he'd see, the young boy resembled Jin, his cheeks were slightly puffy but had a good outline and a good blend in with a sharper jawline, his nose was small and slightly pointy together with those plump lips that made the face stand out more.

There were definitely signs that showed they could be related in some way but Namjoon didn't pay much focus to that as the footsteps of another person was heard and as he looked in the direction of the footsteps, an older lady had now approached.

"I've called an ambulance, is the young child okay?" She spoke in a slightly higher pitched voice then those you'd hear from an older woman, which only showed how fully concerned with the kid in his arms she was.

"Yes, he just fainted but he has no injuries, and thank you Miss" he made a light bow with his head to show gratitude while still holding the unconscious kid in his arms.

The ambulance arrived shortly after, more people had arrived at scene as well, but there hadn't been anyone to arrive that seemed to be related to the boy who Namjoon was now sitting with in his arms in the back of one of the ambulances. After a couple of minutes, a low groan left the boys mouth and he was now slowly opening his eyes.

"W-Who are you?" He asked, sounding a bit dizzy as he inspected the man whose arms he was currently secured in.

" A friend of Seokjin" he spoke with a soft smile, hoping that his senses about this boy and Jin being related in some way was correct.

"You know Jin-hyung? Why are you so cold?" The boy said, sitting up slightly but getting stopped as he felt his head pound like a madman and deciding to lay back down.

"We met about a month ago, and I have a... bad erh-blood...circulation" he gave the boy a nervous smile, hoping that would be the minimum of questions right now.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need some small samples to make sure everything in your system is working as it should" the medic who were with them in the ambulance spoke and the two men nodded.

The tests went smooth yet quickly and soon, the young boy had fallen asleep in the elders arms which boggled him, wasn't it cold? How could he trust someone he just met? He must really trust Jin, Namjoon thought and looked over to the medic who was now placing the samples in a case, as their eyes met, a small smile was given to the blonde male before the medic spoke.

"You should inform his family of his condition" This earned a simple nod from the blonde who immediately picked up his phone and searched for the familiar black haired males number.