24

Dizziness, confusion, a loud heartbeat and an inner panic. Those were very unusual behaviours for vampires to have, but they were what was happening within Yoongi at this very moment as he kept checking the monitor cameras, seeing one of the guards escorting the young boy through the building. Why was he here?! How did he get here? What was he here for?! so many questions ran through Yoongi's mind, this was chaos to him.

He wasn't used to feeling like this, he knew part of the bond made him feel this way, and he couldn't help that. He had however sat his mind on the fact that he'd never see the kid again, that he would stay away and not ruin the kid's life,  but as soon as the kid had stepped foot in the building, his scent had been spread  all over the place  and it had taken Yoongi a few minutes to register that the kid was actually here. He had noticed the silent conversation of other vampires in the building talking of how strong the scent was and how tempted they were to take him, those words made him boil and his intimidating aura had immediately told the others to stand down.

A small knock on his office door was heard and Yoongi felt his heart beat 180 as the scent the boy gave off was almost intoxicating at this point, he took a quick breath and prepared for the meeting. The guard opened the door and led the boy inside, the room was slightly darker than normal, which let Yoongi to hide in the shadows, not giving the boy any type of vison of how he looked like.

The boy sat down in the chair on the other side and jumped slightly as the guard slammed the door shut. A silence fell upon the two and Yoongi could tell that they boy was nervous, he could hear how fast the boy's heart was beating and the silent shaky knees he had as he sat there, looking down into his lap, he seemed almost panicked and for a moment, Yoongi felt the instant to walk around the table and embrace the boy, tell him everything was fine but he couldn't do that. He cleared his thought, gaining the boy's attention, even though the boy could probably only see a shadow and not the full view.

"may I know what business you carry with?" He tried sound like his usual professional self but mentally wanted to slap himself for acting to stiff.

Yoongi hadn't listen in on the conversation the boy had had with the front secretary, mainly because he was focusing to much on controlling his heart beat as well as dealing with the boy's scent.

"W-well...I-I-I'm search f-for K-Kim N-Namjoon" The boy stuttered out, nervousness and slight fear clear in his voice.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. Why did the boy seek him? And how did he know Namjoon? A heavy feeling hit Yoongi. He dreaded the worst. What if the boy was another one from the Fanclub? Yes. Namjoon was one of the few vampires that showed himself in the company, mostly because he knew humanity better and was once apart of it, but ever since then, he had been gaining attraction from many humans, they even started a type of Fanclub. If Yoongi remembered correctly, they had even given themselves a name, the ARMY. He found it an odd name but had laughed once Taehyung had shown him the meaning behind it, after that, Namjoon stopped showing himself outside the company, mostly because of an overthrown of fan mail and fan questions.

"why do you seek him?" Yoongi spoke, sounding natural but inside held a bit of anger, the thought of the boy liking Namjoon was something that made Yoongi boil inside.

"H-he is a f-friend of my b-brother Suga-Nim." The boy spoke, still nervous but didn't forget to add politeness into his words.

"Your brother? Kim Seokjin?" Yoongi spoke and the boy looked up in shock. Had the boy been able to see him better, he would have made eye contact but Yoongi's form was still merely a shadow to him.

"Y-you k-know him?" The boy asked, hints of hope were now coming out form his tone of voice.

Yoongi took a moment before  he responded. He looked at the boy's features and it really showed that he was Jin's younger brother. The resemblance was there and now Yoongi was starting to feel pain and sadness. He had already told himself to reject the bond but now more was at stake.