11

"Aah! S-stop!" Jimin stammers in pain

"Stop struggling!" Jungkook spoke frustrated as he hovered over the older male

"B-but it hurts!" He whined

" if you stayed still it wouldn't hurt as much" Jungkook spoke, irritated beyond belief, most of it because of his uncooperative brother.

"What in all jams name is happening in here?" Jin asked as he stomped into the living room with a confused expression.

His two brothers were displayed out on the coach, Jungkook hovering over Jimin as he held on to one of his wrists, trying to scrub it clean from what Jin could see was a scrub wound, probably indicating that Jimin fell over or something and scraped his hand like the clumsy little mochi he was, but Jimin refused to cooperate. He chuckled at the ironic site of his younger brothers as he walked into the room. The two youngest looked up and within a blink of a second, they were both hugging their older brother to death.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Jimin shouted as they parted from their hug-more like squishing Jin to death embrace- they stared at their older brother with intense glares, worry and anger shining through in their eyes.

Jin felt the pang of guilt rise within him and he knew very well that his brothers would have been worried to death. After he'd calmed down and managed to actually have a small conversation with Namjoon about.... Jin sighed, a little relived to have come away from that place. His phone had been crashed during the fight and therefore given him no way of letting his brothers know he was okay.

"I was at Namjoons place" Jin lied, knowing he couldn't tell his brothers the truth no matter how much he hated lying to them.

"you really had us worried, please tell us next time!" Jimin spoke, a little relived to know his brother wasn't kidnapped of murdered.

"then why didn't you answer the goddamn phone?!" Jungkook shouted, still not quite relived.

"i-eh- a costumer at the-eh club went mental and started throwing things and got a hold of my phone and.." he took out his phone to show the broken mess that was left.

He continued to make up a scenario of how Namjoon had come by and helped get rid of the costumer and then offered to follow along to a store and get the phone fixed but since it was in the middle of the night, none would be opened and therefore they ended up just hanging out at Namjoons place and talked for hours and that he just simply forgot the time.

He ended up getting weird stares from his brothers but they seemed to believe it as they stopped questioning him and the continued to treat Jimins scrubbed wrist, Jin excused himself to his room and collapsed with a heavy sigh on his bed as he felt like pure shit for having lied to his brothers.

He wanted to just sit down and think through what he had learned tonight and what he should do, should he continue to see Namjoon now? would he continue being in that kind of danger just because he knew a vampire? Or would he be fine? So many more questions bobbled around in his mind but he soon let the questions and problems fade away as his eyes felt heavy from having been awake the whole night and soon went into a peaceful slumber.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ello readers! 🙁

I'm sorry that this chapter came out like shit, next chapter will be better I promise.

For now, hope you enjoyed whatever this chapter became and I'll see you soon