5.) Chai Latte

_____________

•••
"She wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell"

-Nikita Gill
•••

_____________

Cassia's POV

__________

Monday was hell. Cassia had a horrible headache up until noon and barely managed to keep the food Jin made her, inside of her tummy.

"You know you brought this upon yourself, right?" he chuckled.

Cassia just groaned in response, sounding like a dying whale.

"I almost forgot what a hangover feels like" she muttered, rubbing circles on her temples.

Jin shook his head, a grin taking over his lips. "Well, next time I want to be part of the fun. We haven't gone out in ages, I almost feel betrayed you had fun without me but you are forgiven this time since you actually made friends for once"

"Shut up, Jin. I'm actually quite likeable. You'd notice if you weren't constantly complaining about my introverted self not sozialing enough" Cassia huffed. "Pe proud of me for once"

"I am!" Jin turned around, acting offended.

"Cassia Natasha Amber Kourtney Williams-" he began.

"Not my name"

"- I am officially proud of you for not being a complete couch potato like you usually are when it comes to going out and having fun, even though it was with colleagues from your work and you didn't actually approach new people but-"

"Jin, Jin.. JIN! You should've just stopped at the part about being proud of me. I'm gonna act like you didn't say anything of what followed after that, so THANKS and please for the love of god shut up now, my head is killing me"

"Whatever" a smile krept onto Jin's face.

"As much as I love playing your caretaker, I have a ton of work waiting for me and I'm actually tutoring someone in like an hour so-"

"You're tutoring..?"

"Yes and you shouldn't act so surprised, you know I'm a genius, Cassie, we've been over this. I'm tutoring someone in English Literature by the way, which you're taking as well so if you wanna join just let me know"

"I don't think I could afford your master tutoring" Cassia smiled, Jin always managed to cheer her up, he was like her own little ray of sunshine, no matter how big the darkness.

"You're right about that" Jin laughed his signature wind shield laugh, which was so contagious that Cassia couldn't help but fall into a small giggle herself.

"You're the best, Jin. Now leave before I drown you in my kitchy words again, I still remember parts of our conversation last night. I'm done with kissing your butt for a while now"

"Whatever you say, Missy. Byee, drink plenty of water and take care of yourself. See you tomorrow? Tuesday, ah noo I'm really busy at college that day. We'll see, I can't stand not seeing you for too long anyway so I'll probably just burst through your door at some point. Byeeee" Jin was gone as fast as he usually showed up.