27.) streams of sunlight

__________

•••
"I fall easily
for soft eyes
and hard hands"

-gemma troy
•••

__________

Taehyung's POV

_____

"V, Jimin!" Marla called out as soon as her eyes had successfully scanned the room for the two models, pushing her way through a group of makeup artists.

"Just on time" she muttered, glancing at her watch and pulling them by their sleeves into a changing room.

"Marla we're not little kids, y'know?" Jimin laughed at her stressed out behaviour. At least he was still able to laugh about it, Taehyung was all too used to this and a bitter frown appeared on his lips as soon as he heard his assistant's voice.

"This rack is V's and these are yours Jimin. Get changed quickly we need to figure out the makeup looks to go with your outfits, time is running!" Marla completely ignored him and pushed them further into the room.

"Hurry, I'll see you out in a second" with that Marla turned on her heel and swiftly shut the door of the changing room.

"You would guess we're going to some sort of gala or award ceremony not a simple dinner" Jimin's eyes widened as he looked over all the suits and dressshirts on his rack.

"She always does this" Taehyung sighed. "loves to go overboard that woman but complaining is useless"

"At least you have a personal assistant, I still don't get one even though I get booked a lot more these days" Jimin mumbled, unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'm sure you'll get one soon. And for the sake of your wellbeing, I hope Marla doesn't have any sisters in the business" Taehyung huffed.

"Oh come on, V. She's not that bad" Jimin tilted his head.

"Guys! No chatting, we're running out of time!" Marla banged her fist against the door.

Taehyung just raised an eyebrow at Jimin and the older shook his head in defeat. "I take that back"

~~~

Cassia's POV

6 p.m.

Cassia stretched her arms up into the air and let a yawn fall from her lips. Even though Nari had promised she would wake her for dinner Cassia decided to get up, she felt well rested and it couldn't be too long now anyways.

She didn't want to change back into her own dirty clothes so she stayed in Nari's pyjamas and made her way down the long staircase.

Cassia called out for Nari and looked for her in the kitchen and dining room but Taehyung's sister was nowhere to be found.

A little unsure Cassia walked back up the stairs, she felt uncomfortable to snoop around rooms she hadn't been in.

"Nari?" she called out again and this time a door across the corridor was swung open.

"Come in!" she heard a voice shout and made her way over to the room.