16.) Jimin

_____

•••
"I want to be with
someone who dreams
of doing everything
in life and nothing
on rainy Sunday
afternoons."

-Atticus
•••

_____

Taehyung's POV (surprise)

________

+1 new message

Taehyung smiled down at his phone.

Cassandra
Good morning, or should I say afternoon? Hope you feel well rested, all the best for your meeting today!
Text me once you're not busy anymore
xx

"V?" a stern voice spoke.

Taehyung looked up to see that his assistant, Marla was frowning at him.

"Sorry" he mumbled and slipped the phone back into his jeans.

"As I was saying.." she sent him a small glare before continuing. "This is your schedule for the next three weeks. I attempted to respect all your leisure time requests but as you will see I found myself unable to meet most of your demands" she said and handed him the stack of papers.

Marla's voice sounded awfully high pitched and Taehyung hated how formal she always spoke to him, completely disregarding the fact that they had been working with each other for over three years now.

"Thanks, Marla" he huffed but didn't bother to look up at her.

He read over the packed schedule and his expression immediately turned sour once he noticed how packed his weekends were. Again.

"Marla" he groaned, shutting his eyes in annoyance. "Please tell my why it is so hard to get at least one day of the weekend off for once. I haven't had a free weekend in months"

"I told you that I found myself unable to meet all your demands" her answer was short and her voice cold.

"That was my only 'demand'" Taehyung spat.

Marla ignored him. "As you can see" she went on. "We have three fittings to get through before Paris Fashionweek in ten days. The first one's tomorrow at 5am. Donatella Versace invited you to a formal dinner along with other young male models this Saturday at 6pm.
Mr. Song suspects she's going to offer you a job, most likely to model for Versace's summer collection this year" Marla read over the schedule, Taehyung's eyebrows were furrowed as his eyes followed her finger pointing at different time dates.

"We've got the long awaited shoot for GUCCI's new summer line coming up, of course. You get two days off before that. Use the time to rest. And I mean this. No partying, no going out. To put it more simple no stress. You are well aware of the importance of this shoot. It will determine whether your contract with the brand gets extended or not. You cannot mess this up, V. Are you listening to me?" Marla snapped.

Taehyung blankly stared back at her. Oh how badly he wanted to rip her head off.

"Yes, Marla. Your voice is difficult to miss" he sent her a fake smile.