7.) GUCCI Boy

______

•••
"Stop waiting for him to give you the attention that you should be giving yourself"

-Ruby Dhal
•••

______

Cassia's POV
______

Gucci boy and his date had gone off to watch the movie after she had assured him that she was fine for the fifteenth time. Her face was slowly losing its tomato red colour now that his long fingers were no longer tracing delicate circles on her wrist.

Yoongi had somewhat calmed down too. He was still muttering something about "should've kicked that fucker out right away" but he was back to trying to fix the broken popcorn machine.

"And he just grabbed your wrist?" Leia asked, having missed the whole scene.

"Yes but it's really not that big of a deal" Cassia wasn't comfortable with being the center of attention like this.

Still she told Leia the whole story again so she would shut up about it, Cassia left out the part of her drooling over gucci boy though and how his touch had sent shivers through her whole body.

It was just the three of them now, cleaning and waiting for the movie to end. Cassia couldn't remember the last time she had been this baffled by someone's appearance before.

She was suddenly very conscious of her own appearance. She even went to the bathroom to check her hair, what for?

She scoffed at herself. Is it normal to react so strongly to a stranger's touch? To be so awestruck by someone's beauty?

Dumb. Cassia thought to herself. Pathetic, even.

He was just really well dressed, very fashionable. Yep, that was it. She had been drawn in by his fashion sense, the expensive clothes. Nothing else. He wasn't even that attractive.

The movie ended, everyone pooled out of the theatre and Cassia didn't even look up from the work she was doing. Cleaning the counter. Jin arrived there early as always.

"My shift ends in 15 minutes, babe" she laughed when Jin came strolling through the entrance.

"I know, it's fine" he replied, taking of his coat.

"Oh Jin, come over here I want you to meet someone." Cassia pulled Yoongi up from the floor where he was still trying to fix the broken machine, and called for Leia who was currently cleaning out the theatre room.

"Guys this is Jin, my best friend. Jin meet Yoongi and Leia my co-workers!" Cassia smiled when Jin and Yoongi shook hands, Leia even hugged Jin right away.

"From how much Cassie talks about you I feel like we're already friends" she laughed and Jin's ears reddened.

"Was that tonight's last movie?" Jin asked pointing up at the poster Yoongi had hung up days ago.

"Yup" Yoongi confirmed.

"Ahh I wish I could've come and seen it." Jin sighed, he had just left from work as well.

Leia looked back and forth between Jin and Cassia for a bit before a grin appeared on her lips. "Well, Mr. Densil for sure won't check in on us again til tomorrow" she said, raising an eyebrow.