9.) Pillow Talk

_____

•••
"All the
right words
at all the
wrong times"

-Georgy
•••

_____

Leia's POV

______

Leia's arms were tightly slung around Yoongi's neck. The music was thumping so loudly that she couldn't make out a single word he told her.

It didn't matter though. What mattered was that he was smiling like a fool and that that eyeliner really looked hot on him. What mattered were his lips that he bit down on and that they looked so damn kissable.

Usually, Leia wasn't like this with boys. She wasn't the shy type of girl, she was confident in herself. She knew exactly what she wanted and was never afraid to speak her mind.

Usually, she wasn't afraid to take the first step, to talk about her feelings openly and to do everything she could to get what she wanted. And if that wasn't enough, she moved on.

With Yoongi everything was different. It hadn't started like this. At first they were just friends. When Leia began working at the theatre she hadn't felt anything with Yoongi. He had been her grumpy co-worker, annoying even. A pain in the ass.

But then they started hanging out and being there for each other when Mr. Densil was being difficult. They started driving to work together on weekends and Yoongi played her his songs when she had had a shitty day. They became friends.

And now, everything was difficult. It didn't feel like friendship anymore. His eyes didn't say friendship anymore when she was smiling at him.

His random gentle touches inbetween shifts didn't say friendship anymore. The uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach whenever he was talking to other girls didn't say friendship anymore. Her name rolling off his lips didn't sound like friendship anymore.

So WHY didn't she finally confess her feelings to him? Why was she in such a hurry to leave his car whenever he dropped her off? Why did she look away whenever she caught him staring? Why did this feel different?

Why was she frozen in place whenever he was about to talk about their relationship? Why wasn't she her usual confident self with him?

Because she was scared. She was so, so scared, no,  terrified of messing up. Of losing him.

He sensed that something was up. The music was too loud. She couldn't hear him.

"I said is everything okay?" he yelled in her ear, resting his hands on her shoulders.

"What?"

His lips were brushing against her jaw and slowly stopped at her ear.

"You're worrying me. Are you alright?"

Goosebumps were rising on her arms. She just nodded and gave him a weak smile.

"Something's up" he firmly took her hand in his and started pulling her through the crowd and outside.