29.) soft

_________

•••
"Where is the fun
in playing it safe?"

-Georgy
•••

_________

Cassia's POV

_________

"Be my girlfriend, Cassia"

They were both panting, skin still tingling from climaxing. She wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead.

"Yes" she whispered, voice a little hoarse. "yes, yes, yes"

They both started laughing and Taehyung let his torso drop onto Cassia's. He grabbed her chin with both of his hands and kissed her.

"Mmm" he hummed against her lips, enjoying the warmth and taste of her.

"You taste amazing, princess" he spoke as he broke the kiss, fingers playing with her hair. "and not just when I kiss you" those words made goosebumps rise on her skin and her cheeks heat up as one of his hands graced over the heat inbetween her legs.

"Thank you" she croaked out, blushing so violently that not even the dark could help her dissapear.

Taehyung's smile only widened when he noticed. "How come you're still shy after that?" he chuckled.

Cassia just shook her head, unable to form an answer. Her mind was swirling with emotions.

She let her fingers trace circles on Tae's caramel skin and brought her face closer to his before bobbing the tip of her nose against his plumb, red lips.

That made him chuckle, turning his mouth up into a boxy smile and his eyes form crescents. "You're so damn cute" he mumbled against her lips and left a soft trail of kisses on her nose and cheeks.

Her skin was tingling from his touch. "Tae?" she giggled as he continued with his fluttery kisses.

"Hm?" he hummed against her chin.

"You're getting a bit heavy" she huffed and he stopped kissing her to lift his torso off of her.

"Thank you" she breathed. "I need to go use the bathroom now though" she added, making Taehyung pout.

"I'll come back!" she laughed and he nodded before sitting up and letting her get off the bed.

"Hold on!" he called out and walked into his closet. Cassia couldn't help but stare at his toned back and butt as he was searching through clothes.

She felt herself getting hot again watching his muscles flex, skin illuminated by the glow of the moon. When he turned back around she forced her eyes to stare into his and not wander off again but he had already noticed her staring.

He walked over to her with a baby blue silk robe, similiar to the one Jimin had been wearing a few days ago, a smirk plastered on his face.

He went to stand right in front of her looking down at her flushed cheeks and biting down on his lip before pulling the robe over her shoulders, covering her naked skin and pulling her into his chest.

Her flaming cheeks pressed against his chest, she was sure he could feel it. He kissed the top of her head and soothingly stroked her back. His words made her catch her breath "You have no idea how happy you make me feel, Cassia"