21.) you can't hide

_______

•••
"Everytime you take a sip
your lips wet with wine,
I wish I was that glass"

-Michael Faudet
•••

_______

Cassia's POV

________

The next morning was hectic. Taehyung got up upon the first ring of his alarm and made a straight line for the bathroom.

He showered and Cassia could hear the sound of the blow dryer when she was still wrapped up in the sheets.

With a heavy sigh she rolled out of bed and pulled her leggings from the night before back on, she had no other choice since she didn't bring any clothes.

Taehyung dressed casually, sweats and a t-shirt again. He offered Cassia to put on some of his clothes and she accepted a loose black t-shirt but kept her own leggings on.

Taehyung had a spare tooth brush for her, he mumbled something about always having an extra one since he went on a lot of flights.

Cassia attempted to make herself look somewhat presentable. She combed through her hair and washed her face but the bags under her eyes were evidence of how tired she felt. She could hear Taehyung talk to someone on the phone, he sounded annoyed. When she walked over to him though he smiled at her.

Before she knew it, Taehyung pulled her out of the house and to a big black SUV. A driver was sat in the front and Taehyung got in next to her on the backrow.

The driver mumbled a 'good morning, Sir' to Taehyung and they pulled onto the road.

Taehyung placed his hand on Cassia's knee. "How you feeling?" he asked.

"Tired" Cassia admitted but gifted him a smile. "Are you sure I won't be hindrance? I don't want to cause you any trouble"

"Ah, don't worry about that. No one will even notice that you're there." he mumbled, stroking her knee.

"I'm excited to see you model though" Cassia chuckled and Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"You'll be dissapointed then, princess. I'm just going to try on a lot of clothes and take test pictures." he smiled but Cassia shook her head.

"Still" she mumbled.

~~~

They pulled into a street in the city centre and the driver, a tall, bulk man with sunglasses walked them to a building and rode the elevator with them before shortly nodding and leaving.

"Charming guy" Cassia muttered.

"Hank is actually quite chill" Taehyung mumbled and without hesitation connected their hands before walking down the hall.

They were met with a white door that had a sign on it which read 'Shooting in progress, do not disturb'.

Taehyung turned to Cassia. "Ready to meet everyone?"

Cassia gulped and nodded, following Taehyung through the door.