30.) hopeful

_______

•••
"there are flowers
in my chest again.

the kind that do not
lose their bloom."

- f.d.soul
•••

______

Taehyung's POV

_______

He let Cassia sleep when he woke up, deciding to go make breakfast for them and then come back to wake her.

He used the guest bathroom instead of his own, which was right next to his bedroom, to make sure not wake her.

A grumpy Jimin banged his fists against the door when he locked the bathroom to shower.

"Damn you V! I just wanted to go take a shower!" he cursed.

"I'll be out in a minute!" Taehyung shouted over the sound of the running water.

"You better save me some hot water!" Jimin yelled but soon stopped banging on the door and walked off.

Taehyung let the steaming hot water run down his body and relax his muscles. He pushed his wet hair back with a satisfied sigh. It felt good to sleep in and not have to get ready in a rush. He knew he had his second fitting for Fashion Week tomorrow but right now he pushed that thought to the back of his mind. Fashion week was only a week and a half away now. He had walked big shows before but for Jimin this would be his first big, international runway. The excitement and anxiety radiating off of his best friend were starting to have effects on him as well.

He wouldn't say that he was nervous or anxious about it, maybe a bit tense. All the fittings, press interviews and allround stress surrounding such a big event were of course tiring but also very exciting and always a great experience. On the runway, Taehyung was in his full element. He loved his job and felt eternally grateful for all the opportunities he got to experience. After all, this was his dream.

He wondered if Cassia would come with him. He remembered that Lukas had offered her tickets. He frowned at the thought. Why would she consider coming if Lukas asked her to but not when he had mentioned it later on?

Maybe he should try talking to her again, tell her that he really wanted her there.

He heard Jimin's angry footsteps approaching the bathroom door again so he turned the water off and got out the shower, quickly wrapping a towel around his lower body.

"V!" angry bangs were echoing off the walls. Taehyung shook his head at his friend's impatience.

"I'm out in a second!" he called out and started to pat his hair dry with another towel before unlocking the door and letting a fuming Jimin enter.

"I have my second fitting TODAY! And unlike other people I like to be on time!" he spat making Taehyung hold in his laughter.

"You're really letting your nerves get the best of you, man" Taehyung chuckled but moved aside. "you'll still be on time, relax"

"You have your own bathroom, why didn't you use that one?" Jimin was still frowning at him.

"Cassia's still asleep" he shrugged his shoulders.