19.) you're mine

_____

•••
"fuck it
let them
hear us
through the
walls."

-cdlv
•••

_____

(last warning: if you're a baby pls leave now)

Cassia's POV
_______

Her sweatshirt had travelled up her stomach a bit, revealing her hips and belly button.

His skin felt warm against her. He gently stroked her cheek with his thumb.

His erection pressing against her inner thigh, she could feel the anticipation lingering over him. Yet he was holding back.

His eyes scanned hers. He seemed hesitant. Maybe he had sensed her tensing up.

Cassia still felt the heat between her legs, she felt his hot breath fanning on her lips and his gentle touches to her face.

He slowly let his hand drop from her face to the hem of her shirt.

"I want to see you, princess" he lowly groaned and pushed her shirt up further to reveal her bra.

Oh god. Cassia tensed and looked down at her chest. What bra was she wearing?

Her muscles relaxed again when she saw the simple black bra. No lace, no details, just her comfortable plane black bra.

She silently thanked herself for not wearing one of her embarassing hot pink bras with hearts on it.

He started tracing the delicate curve of her breasts.

It had been so long since someone had touched Cassia like this. Now that she thought about it, no one had ever touched her the way Taehyung was touching her.

So gentle yet so sensual. His eyes never left her face, studying her reaction to every kiss, every touch.

He lowered his head to kiss her jawline, her collarbone and then her chest. Leaving a small trail of kisses on the skin of her boobs that the bra revealed.

"Tell me when to stop" his voice barely audible. He kissed further down her body, digging his nails into her hips holding her in place.

When he reached the waistband of her leggings she sucked in a breath.

"Relax, princess" he whispered, she could feel him grinning against her skin.

He hooked one finger under the fabric of her leggings and tucked at it. His lips were on her hips now. Without wasting another second he pulled them fully down to her ankles, spreading her thighs apart with his hands.

Everywhere he touched, he left tingling flames on her skin. Her lower body was the worst, the heat between her legs getting unbearable. Cassia felt herself stirring around in anticipation.