41.) good for you

__________

•••
"keep your chin up-
lick those lips, baby.
i love how you
close your eyes, after
you've looked at me."

-cdlv
•••

__________

Cassia's POV

His grip on Cassia was rough but he never hurt her. Night had fallen over Paris, a cool breeze hovering over the city. Cassia's eyes were fixed on the silver moon and the glittering stars splattered across the navy sky, she didn't dare meet his eyes.

Taehyung didn't let go of Cassia, pulling her after him towards a cab to take them back to the hotel. His hand was resting on her exposed thigh, gently caressing the skin and pinching it when Cassia squirmed under his touch.

He sent her one glare and she sunk back into the car seat in defeat, staring at the prominent veins that travelled up his toned arms.

Her legs were cold from the fresh wind of the night but Taehyung's hand felt warm pressed against her skin. He smelled of tequila and his musky cologne that Cassia loved so much.

She couldn't focus on the pretty view flowing by, she felt too tense from Taehyung's close presence. He didn't say a word for the whole ride. His stare burning holes into Cassia's side.

He didn't let go of her hand while he paid the taxi driver or when they made their way back to the hotel room. Cassia was struggling to keep up with his long legs and when he noticed her getting slower and dragging behind, he lifted her up again, throwing her over his shoulder like she was weightless.

A surprised shriek left Cassia's lips but this time she kept her mouth shut only holding her dress down so she wouldn't flash her butt to anyone.

Taehyung carried her all the way to their room in silence, unlocked the door with his key card and threw her onto the kingsized hotel bed. He sent Cassia a warning glare before he walked back to the door and locked it.

Cassia felt her skin tingle with nerves as Taehyung made his way back to the bed. He mindlessly kicked his shoes off before taking a hold of Cassia's legs, brushing down the exposed skin teasingly slow and sliding her flats off.

Cassia tried to sit up but Taehyung gently pushed her back down into the matress by her shoulders, climbing onto the bed and hovering over her. His tall form intimidating Cassia.

With a grin he brushed some fallen strands of hair out of her face and leaned down to her neck, his hot breath hitting a senstive spot.

"Now tell me, princess" he darkly groaned into her ear, lips ever so slightly brushing against her jawline.

Cassia shut her eyes closed, biting down on her tongue to keep herself from whimpering.

"what the hell you thought you were doing back there" he hissed, one hand tightly gripping her hip.

"Did you really think" he smirked against her skin, caressing her blushed cheek with his fingers.