10.) They call him V

_____

•••
         "Who are you
When the lights are out?"

-Georgy
•••

____

JIN'S POV

________

"It's been two more hours" Jin stared at his phone.

"And still no sign of her. We haven't seen her, she hasn't called or texted, SOMETHING is the fuck up!" he yelled and pushed Namjoon's arms away when he tried to pull him into a hug.

"I don't care if you guys are helping me or not, I'm going to tear this club apart to find her"

There was nothing anyone could've said to change Jin's mind. And Namjoon knew that.

"Of course we're helping" he tried again and wrapped one arm around Jin, this time he let him.

"I'll try to call her again" Leia muttered, by now she was getting worried herself.

"It's useless. She won't pick up" Jin sighed.

"We're going to find her" Namjoon's voice was filled with determination.

"I know over half of the people working here. If someone's seen her, we'll find out" he promised.

That gave Jin a little bit of hope.

"Let's start at the VIP section" Yoongi suggested.

And that's exactly what they did.

~~~

"She left with a guy??" Jin shouted at the bartender. Was he seriously talking about his Cassia?

"Yeah. Red dress, long straight hair. She sat here for a while. Ordered quite a few shots" he chuckled.

"After a while a guy approached her. They talked and danced-"

"They danced??"

"-and after like an hour or two they left"

"Where to??"

"How would I know?" the guy shrugged.

"Well, what did he look like?" Leia asked.

"Short blonde hair, tall. He's a regular here. His name's Kim Taehyung" the bartender spoke. The only reason he told them all that was because of Namjoon.

"I know that guy" Namjoon suddenly spoke for the first time.

"Is he a friend of yours?" Yoongi asked.

"Ehh, kinda. I know where he lives though" he added.

"THAT'S IT! Let's go!" Jin yelled but Namjoon stopped him.

"What if Cassia just went home? We can't just randomly show up at that guy's house, babe"

"FUCKING HELL WE CAN!" Jin shouted.

"How about this, we check her apartment first and if she's not there and still hasn't called, we go to that guy's house?" Namjoon offered.

"DEAL!" Jin beamed.

~~~

WARNING: slightly mature content ahead..

Cassia's POV
_________