17.) Call me baby

_____

•••
"I'm
pretty sure
you have
                          stardust
running
through
those
                           veins.

-women are some kind of magic."

-unknown
•••

____

Taehyungs's POV

______

"One second!" he yelled back to Jimin who was running up the stairs.

He quickly changed into boxers, sweatpants and a white t-shirt. His hair was still mostly wet so he hung his towel over his neck and jogged out of the bathroom over to his best friend.

Jimin's hair was currently short and pitch black. He was still dressed in tight black pants and a white long-sleeved shirt with a black bondage harness over it.

He had black eyeliner and heavy contour on.

"Fuck, man. What kind of fitting was that?" Taehyung laughed and caught Jimin in a short hug.

"Shut up" Jimin smirked and ruffled through his hair. "Can I use your shower?"

"Sure, shampoo's in the cabinet in the back" Taehyung said and got Jimin another towel.

"Did I hear the front door opening?"

Damn, that girl has good ears.

Nari was sticking her head through the door with a grin plastered on her face.

"Nari?" Jimin excitedly turned around.

"Chim chim?" she shouted and they fell into each other's arms.

"It's been soo long" she whined.

"Too long" he added.

"Damn! Look at you!" she gasped and stepped back to admire Jimin's appearance.

"Fuck, Jimin!" she cursed and laced her finger through the bondage harness.

His ears visibly reddened. "I had a fitting today" he tried to explain himself but Nari just shook her head in disbelief.

"Well, invite me next time" she joked and sent him a playful wink.

Jimin was flirtation in human form but when it came to Taehyung's older sister Nari he became a little shy school boy again.

"Guuys" Taehyung groaned at Nari's obvious flirting.

"I'm already gone" she chuckled. "But in case you guys wanna watch a movie later, I'm in the living room" she swiftly ran her fingers through her shiny, silver hair and turned around with a smile.