43.) safe?

_________

•••
"baby you're my
midnight howl,
darling you're my
Clair De Lune."

-cdlv
•••

__________

Cassia's POV

Waking up in her boyfriend's arms was one of Cassia's absolute favourite things. There was nothing better than sleeping with someone you loved, not sleeping as in having sex or making love but getting to fall asleep and wake up next to a person that makes your heart flutter and your body fill with comforting warmth.

There was nothing sweeter than sleepy Taehyung or ruffled haired Taehyung. His voice was even deeper when he had just woken up. Flowing through your mind like silk. With squinted eyes he pulled Cassia closer to his honey coloured chest. She had been up for a while, just lying on the bed in silence, enjoying the warmth of the soft hotel blankets and Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung's groan got muffled by the pillow he pushed his head into. "What's the time?" he lowly muttered, nuzzling his head into Cassia's shoulder, tickling her with his breath.

"I don't know, Tae" Cassia giggled, getting ticklish and squirming away from his lips.

"Nooo" he whined, doing grabby hands at her when she slipped from his grip. "Jack! Come back!" he laughed.

Cassia hid her head in her hands at his bad joke, dissapointed in herself for laughing. "You're so lame"

"Oh shut up, you love it" Taehyung closed his eyes with a wide boxy grin, getting comfortable on the bed.

Well, yeah, I love you. Cassia thought, brushing her fingers through his ruffled bed hair. And your bad jokes.

"I need someone to hug, pleease, Cassiee" he fake cried, opening his arms for her and Cassia, not able to resist any longer, fell into them, cuddling up to his much larger frame.

"Why am I always the little spoon?" she mumbled, more to herself than Tae.

"Because you're tiny" Taehyung laughed, squinting one eye open to look at her.

"Heey" Cassia protested, but as she tried to lift her arm Taehyung locked her body in a tight grip, preventing her to move away from him or hit him.

"I'm not tiny" Cassia hissed through squished cheeks, Taehyung wrapping himself around the short girl.

"See?" he ignored her. "You stand no chance against me. Try breaking free. Go on, princess" he pecked her squished cheek.

Cassia furrowed her brows, she didn't need to try. She was trapped. No chance of getting out of his strong grip. A pout took over her lips.

"I hate you" she quietly muttered, petty because she couldn't prove him wrong.

"Awww" Taehyung chuckled at her squished form, leaving small kisses all over her face and neck.

After he realized Cassia had stopped struggling, expression pulled into a salty frown he loosened his grip around her and scanned her face with amusement glistening in his eyes.