A/N-SYNOPSIS

THE BEAUTY & THE POSSESSIVE Series 1

This series is hot and will surely make your nights extra hotter than normal! (lol)

I would like to introduce to you, guys, the new series of mine. In this series, we will discover the stories of the side characters from my other stories and the TB&TP 1 will be the story of Kelly and Stephen. 

I hope you support this series too. Thank you! 

22_MonAmour
(Zoé Isabel)

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯☭

SYNOPSIS

Kelly Jane loved Stephen. She thought that he felt the same way towards her but she caught him cheating on her. She got hurt badly of his betrayal but she tried her best to move on and forget about him. Three years later, when she thought that everything in her life couldn't be better, their paths crossed again. Her granny chose him to be her bodyguard. 

But the Stephen that she met again was totally different to the Stephen that she was with three years ago. He acted coldly towards her and that confused the hell out of her. How dare he act like that after what he did to me?! She thought. Her anger towards him resurfaced. 

But as the days go by that they're together, the undeniable attraction between them was like a wild fire. Uncontrollable and intense. She noticed a lot of changes in him that she didn't see in the past. 

Kelly got torn between her secret job and her feelings. 

What if she discovers that Stephen isn't really what he claims to be? Will she go against her heart's desire and kill Stephen or choose to believe in him and protect him?

  ☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯☭  

HIS DECEIT
(The beauty & the possessive series 1)
by 
22_MonAmour
(Zoé Isabel)

Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.

No parts of this story may be reproduce or distributed by any means.