chapter 41

A/N: Hi, guys! Sorry for the late update. I've been sick these past two weeks but i am finally fine now. Thank you for all the 'get well soon' comments and messages that I've received from you! I appreciate it! Anyway, i made this chapter extra-longer to make it up for you all! Don't forget to tell me what you think. I hope you like this update! 

If it will reach 100 comments, i'll update on Tuesday! 

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯

STEPHEN TYLER's POV

I couldn't understand what I was feeling while walking my way out of there. I heard Kelly's grandfather asking me why I was leaving right away without going inside the house but I just said that I remembered something important that I needed to do.

It was too much for me to handle what I've heard that I felt like I needed to get out of there right away.

I went out of the gate all the while thinking about Kelly and Syril. I couldn't bear the pain that I was feeling in my heart. I felt like my chest was getting stab a thousand times. Is that it? Did Kelly really choose Syril over me?

If I haven't heard it with my own ears, I wouldn't believe it.

But did I really hear everything right? She was actually loving him until now? Then what about me? What about what we have? Was I just a substitute while Syril was recuperating? I mentally shook my head, couldn't accept that at all.

I felt my eyes brimmed with tears. I opened the car door and got inside.

"Are we going home now, sir?" I heard my driver asked. I looked at the house again. The urge to go back was so strong. There was something that was telling me to go and fight for my right, for my love. I clenched my fists.

You're a coward, T! So what if she said that she loves Syril? So what if she chose to be with him?! You should go and fight! Don't let this end like this without doing something to prove to her that you're more deserving to be with her than anyone else! You already gave way to Syril once! This is your chance to be happy as well! This is not what you promised to Kelly! What about your little princess who's waiting for you?

My heart began thumping faster upon remembering the most important thing that I needed to do! How did I ever forget about her?

"Sh*t! You're nothing but an as*hole and a coward!" I hissed to myself and then opened the car once again.

"Just wait for me here. I need to take back what's mine" I said to my driver before I strode my way back to the house while gritting my teeth. New found determination was boiling inside of me. Enough of all the 'what ifs' and my cowardice. I need to get what's rightfully mine from the beginning! I'm sorry, S, but Kelly's mine! Even if she chooses to be with you, I'll do everything to fight for us and get her back from you!

When I arrived at the main door, I was surprised to see Mr. Knight still standing there. He looked like he was waiting for me.

"I thought so. I knew that you would come back" he commented.

"I was wrong, sir. Kelly is mine and I am willing to fight for her no matter what. I won't give her up just like that. I've already did that once and I won't do it again" I answered full of determination. To my surprise, he smiled.

"Go and show me what you can do. Show me the real man that she had been bragging to us these past months" I was surprised of what he said but I didn't comment. He opened the door for me and I went inside without hesitation after thanking him.