chapter 2

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait! I couldn't update this story right away when i came back from vacation because i couldn't find time. Anyway, I hope you like it :)

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯☭

KELLY's POV

I got off of my Harley Davidson and then removed my helmet. I felt so tired and I wanted nothing than to have a relaxing bath and then go to sleep. I just came from the hospital to check out on Blake. Thankfully, she's fine now but I could tell that she was devastated and angry about what happened to her especially that she lost one of her babies.

Seeing my best friend in that state almost broke my heart. She doesn't want to talk to anyone except her mom. I decided to just go home to give her and Enrique space to sort out their misunderstanding. I heaved a sigh and then entered the building. I walked towards the elevator, feeling tired. This day was so tiring.

When the elevator opened, I pressed the penthouse button.

When I arrived at my place, I instantly removed my clothes and then went directly to the bathroom. I wanted to dip in the Jacuzzi but a quick shower would be enough to calm myself down. This day was so tiring and I couldn't still believe of all the things that happened since yesterday.

My cousin, Jake, kidnapped Blake and it didn't end there. I saw the man that I thought I would never had the chance to see again and he looked like he was mad at me. The nerve of that man! How come he has the audacity to act like that when we both know that he was the one who did an unforgivable to me? Has the world turned upside down without me even knowing it?

When I discovered that he's been cheating on me, I haven't seen him ever since then. I decided to go to New York and study there in order to prevent seeing him again and it worked.

The last thing that I heard about him was he left the country for an unknown reason that I didn't bother knowing.

I tried moving on with my life and forget about him and the heart ache that he caused me. I managed to forget about him and as the time goes by, I forgot about what he did to me. Even my anger and the pain that he caused me disappeared.

But I didn't expect to see him after all these years and the pain and anger that I thought I already forgot livened up inside my heart.

I went under the shower and stayed there for I didn't know how long. My mind was busy thinking about our encounter and I couldn't help but to grit my teeth when I remembered how he talked to me like I was the one who did something terrible to him.

I huffed and then quickly shampooed and soaped my body. When I finished cleaning myself, I dried myself with a towel and then walked out of the bathroom naked. I went to the walk-in closet to get myself something to wear and then blow-dried my hair.

I was about to lie on the bed when I heard my phone ring. I frowned at the device and quickly picked it up when I saw who the caller was. I swore under my breath when I saw 5 missed calls from her.

"Hi, granny"

"Thank God, you finally answered my call"

"I'm sorry, granny. I didn't hear it. I just finished taking a bath" I explained as I bit my lower lip.

"What? It's already almost 11 pm. Did you just arrive at your place?" I closed my eyes as I palmed my forehead. Here we go again. My grandma, who is the mother of my dad, is very strict. I am already 21 years old but she still treats me like a child. I am their only grandchild that's why she's very protective of me.