chapter 21

A/N: hi guys! Sorry for the late update. I decided to finish TWRH first so that i could concentrate on this story. Anyway, i hope you like this chapter. 

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯☭

KELLY's POV

I couldn't help but to smile when I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Good morning, xuxu. You should've waited for me to wake up so that we could cook our breakfast together just like the past few days" he said lovingly and then planted a kiss on my nape. I felt like the little hairs on the back of my neck stood up because of what he did.

I chuckled as I tried to ignore the strong effects of his warmth on my body.

"Well, you should've woken up earlier if you wanted to help me here" I continued stirring the food that I was cooking, pretending to act naturally even though my inside were already in turmoil. Damn! He's such a tease!

"Hmmm...sorry that I overslept" he rested his chin on my shoulder as he tightened his arms around me.

"It's okay. I'm almost finished here anyway. Just go at the dining room and wait for me there" he shook his head and then kissed the side of my neck.

"No. I prefer to stay here and be with you like this. Hmmm...You really smell good, xuxu" his voice turned husky.

"But it's hot because you're hugging me like this while I'm cooking" he laughed amusedly.

"No. I think you're feeling hot because you're affected of my presence here. Am I right?" he teased and then kissed my neck once again as if he was seducing me.

"Wow. My man really is conceited" he laughed heartily and then finally let go of me. I turned off the burner because I was finally done cooking.

"I'm just telling the truth" he answered and then winked at me before he took two plates and then some cutleries from the kitchen cupboard. I could feel my cheeks heated up. I sneered at him to hide the fact that he hit the nail on the head but that just made him chuckle.

He went to the dining area and then set the table. Later on, we're both eating our breakfast while talking about random things.

It's been already five days since we arrived in Hawaii and each passing day was another adventure for the two of us. Ever since we got back together, it felt like we've been on the stage of getting to know each other again. Everything felt so new. I noticed the big difference of my ex-boyfriend Stephen from the Stephen with me now.

I expected the beginning of our relationship to be like our relationship three years ago but I was kinda surprise to discover another side of him that I didn't know before. He became more affectionate, sweeter, showy and more vocal of his feelings.

Yes, he used to be affectionate too back then but it wasn't the same as right now.

Whenever we're together at home while watching TV or just talking, he would seat beside me and put his arm over my shoulders and pull me closer to him. When we're walking together outside, he would hold my hand.

He was so sweet that it was surprising me because he was never like that. Or maybe because I changed a little bit too? Three years ago, I wasn't that showy of my feelings towards him and we had limitations that I set between us and he respected that.

Now, maybe it's because of the fact that we're older and more mature compared to three years ago that's why it felt so different.

I couldn't pinpoint and describe but one thing was for sure, we're just starting over again and we have a lot of things to deal with in the future. Especially me.