chapter 13

A/N: New characters will be introduced in this chapter and they will be in my future stories as well. 

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯☭

KELLY's POV

My eyes widened and my body went frozen instantly because of shock. I didn't expect him to kiss me! He looked so mad just like a jealous boyfriend. My mind was contradicting what I was seeing. No! He's not jealous at all for sure. It's just impossible. He's just being a jerk. But why would he kiss me if he wasn't?! Why?! I don't understand anymore.

I place my hand against his muscled chest to push him away from me but he wouldn't budge. He didn't let me push him away. I didn't know why but I suddenly felt weak...

"Steph---" I didn't even have the chance to say anything because he took that opportunity to deepen the kiss. It was a wrong move for me to open my mouth to speak because he used that chance to claim my lips fully.

His lips fitted perfectly against mine and the kiss that he was giving me was hard, passionate and full of hunger. I couldn't hold back the moan that escape my lips when he bit my lower lip, as if persuading me to open my mouth for him to have a better access. I didn't know why but I felt like I've been hypnotized that I just obeyed to what he wanted just like that. Then he thrusted his tongue to discover the sweet recesses of my mouth.

My body trembled uncontrollably and I felt the strong fire surged within me. It was so hot and inviting that it became hard not to succumb to that kiss. My legs were already trembling. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled my body against his until our bodies pressed together deliciously.

The temperature around us felt like it increased for a couple of degrees.

I got overwhelmed by that intense feeling right away and all the protest that I was about to say got drowned just like that. This was what I've been scared of that's why I decided to distance myself from him while carefully trying to penetrate his defenses and get to know the real him.

He deepened the kiss even more like he couldn't get enough of my lips and I didn't know if it was just my imagination or what but I felt like he was kissing me full of longing. He was kissing me fervently as if he had been waiting for that moment to come for a long time.

When his tongue teased mine for a battle, I lost myself. My arm went around his neck because I felt like my knees already turned into jelly; I couldn't trust my own knees anymore. My other hand went to his hair and pulled at it. I moaned deliriously once again and was about to kiss him back when he suddenly pulled away from me like he got burned or something.

He was breathing hard as he took a step backwards, away from me. He looked like he was shocked and guilty. He has the same expression when we almost kissed the other day at Sophialina and I couldn't understand why.

I bit my still trembling lip.

"Damn it!" he hissed like a mad man as he raked his fingers through his hair full of frustration. Because of what he did, his neatly gelled hair got ruffled a little bit. He swallowed hard as he stared at me full of unknown emotions but there was one thing that was very evident in his eyes. He looked hurt and it confused the heck out of me even more.

I wanted to get mad because of his impertinence but I couldn't. There was something in those tantalizing orbs of his that was telling me that he was hiding something from me.

The way he kissed me was something indescribable and we both knew that both of us felt the strong attraction that was pulling us both to each other. Even though I refused to believe if at first, I couldn't deny that fact. But why does he always have this kind of expression everytime he gets closer to me?