chapter 30

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry, i can't update L'amour fou again today. I am so busy right now. Don't worry, l'll start updating when i have time. I hope you understand.  

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯

KELLY's POV

Upon seeing his handsome face, the urge to embrace him and kiss him was so powerful. I missed him so much but I knew that I couldn't do that anymore. I wanted to talk to him and hit him at the same time because of cheating and keeping a lot of secrets from me but I chose not to.

His lips parted as if he was about to speak but nothing came out of his lips. Then I noticed the dark circles around his eyes. He looked like he haven't had any good night sleep for days already and not just that, he looked like a mess.

I saw him pressed his lips together before he finally spoke.

"Can we talk?" a humorless chuckle erupted from my lips.

"Why?" the pain that I was feeling laced my voice. Blake's mother remained quiet while listening to us but I could tell the confusion in her eyes.

"I think I'll just go in ahead of you guys so that you can have a privacy to talk" she said and then opened the door and then closed it right away.

I faced Stephen with all the new found courage and strength I had.

"You know that we need to talk" he couldn't even call me by his usual endearment for me nor my name. That added to the sadness and pain in my heart.

Why was even I expecting for him to call me 'xuxu' when he never answered my calls and texts these past two weeks? I should've expected for him to act like this because he might've forgotten the fact that I was his girlfriend.

"Spare me all the lies, Stephen. I don't want to hear it" I answered and then turned my back on him.

"Please..." that made me stiffen. I didn't expect for him to plead but I felt like I wasn't ready yet to hear him out. The pain was still fresh even though it had been two weeks.

I heaved a sigh to control my emotions and then decided to open the door and entered inside without answering him.

When we entered, Enrique and Blake were currently talking and I could see the happiness on their faces. I could see how much they love each other and I envy them.

Blake's mom was busy peeling apples but she had a smile on her face while watching the two love birds.

I shifted back my gaze to Enrique and Blake. Even though they've been through a lot, they managed to keep their love for each other.

I asked for their forgiveness of what my cousin did to them and they just smiled at me and said that I shouldn't be saying sorry to them. It was Jake who did everything.

After about 30 minutes, I decided to go home because I couldn't take Stephen's stares. He kept on staring at me meaningfully and it was pissing me off. I've been trying to contact him before but he didn't even answer nor send a message to me.

I felt like he made a fool out of me and now that he was done, he already threw me on the side like a hot potato.

I said goodbye to everyone inside the room except Stephen and then went out. I didn't even throw him a glance.

I was already at the parking lot and was about to get on my bike when someone grabbed me by the hand.

I looked at him with a scowl and was about to yell at whoever it was when I saw Stephen's serious face.