chapter 34

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. I was just so occupied lately. Anyway, the person who stole my story haven't deleted it on webnovel yet. If you have time, please report this user, Cee533, or leave a message and call her out on the review section of the story so that readers would be aware that she just stole that story. Just search for the title "she's mine, fully mine" on webnovel. That's my story that she stole! Thank you in advance. ;)

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯

KELLY's POV

I bit my lower lip while staring at Joaquin who was busy checking up on Stephen Syril's state. At last, he finally woke up. Stephen Tyler was obviously happy even though he wasn't showing it on his face.

I looked at Syril again. His eyes were open but he looked like he was trying his best to comprehend what was happening around him. His eyeballs were moving slowly, looking around him.

I held my breath when his eyes focused on me. I saw the unexplainable emotions in his eyes while staring at me. His eyes brimmed with tears. I couldn't stop myself upon seeing that so I approached him. I held his hand, sending my support.

I couldn't believe that he was my ex-boyfriend from three years ago. I thought all along that the Stephen I was with these past few months was the same as my boyfriend from before but I was wrong.

Until now, I still couldn't believe everything that has been happening lately. It felt surreal.

Now I've finally understood why my feelings for the Stephen that I first met and the Stephen that became my first boyfriend were kinda different. I thought I was just imagining things but no. I felt in love with the both of them in a different way.

"How is he?" I asked at Joaquin.

"He's doing fine for now. His responding. I just need to run some tests to make sure that everything will be just fine in his body" I nodded my head.

Even though I wanted to get mad at him for deceiving me by pretending to be Stephen Tyler three years ago, I couldn't do it. Unexplainable feelings were swimming inside of me and it was adding to the confusion that I was feeling.

Looking at him in this state made my anger melt. Now that he finally woke up, he could finally explain his side because I wanted to know every detail from both sides in order for me to fully understand my feelings.

I wanted to talk to him properly in order to erase the confusion that I was feeling in my heart. Maybe, after that, I could finally move on from the past and start anew.

I looked at Stephen Tyler, who was just standing quietly near the doorway. I bit my lower lip when I caught him staring at me intently. I could tell that he was happy because his brother finally woke up from years of coma but I caught the pain that passed through his eyes as well when he looked at my hand that was holding Stephen Syril's hand.

I knew that look. He was jealous but he didn't comment. He remained quiet.

I wanted to say something, anything to him, but I didn't know where to begin. After all the things that he confessed a while ago, I knew that I needed time to digest everything again before I could face him. I heaved a sigh.

"Maybe, it's better for you guys to get out of here for now" Joaquin instructed to the two of us. I slowly let go of Syril's hand and then followed Tyler out of the room.

I instinctively followed him downstairs. I couldn't help but to stare at his back while we were descending on the stairs. I was behind him, silently watching him. I swallowed hard. The silence was deafening.