chapter 27

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS and OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!!!

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯

KELLY's POV

I felt like I lost all the strength I had as I sat on the nearby chair. My hands were shaking and I felt like I couldn't think straight. All I was thinking about was Stephen. Until now, I was in shock. I couldn't believe of what just happened. I didn't mean to come here at our headquarters but I had to after what I overheard from Stephen while he was talking to someone on the phone.

I needed to find answers to my questions and even though I was scared of what might I discover when I come, I fought all the hesitation that I was feeling. But now, I felt more confused. Instead of gaining answers to my questions, everything became more difficult like a hard puzzle that's hard to solve.

I suddenly remembered what happened earlier today...

After our love-making, we decided to take a bath together. Stephen was so sweet and considerate. He knew that I was still feeling sore down there that's why helped me bathe.

"You don't have to do this, honey. I can manage. I'm still sore but my hands are perfectly fine" I rebuked, feeling a little bit shy because of what he was doing. He chuckled but he continued lathering my body with soap.

"Just let me do this. I was the one who caused you this pain so I must take responsibility of it" I held my breath because of what he just said. My heart was beating erratically as well. I wasn't sure if he was still talking about bathing me or he's referring to something else. I bit my lower lip when he his hand went between my legs and cleaned me there.

"Ohhh..." I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips. My teeth sunk harder on my lips as I felt that delicious sensation risen at the pit of my stomach. Even though my whole body was wet from the water, that didn't stop me from feeling hot all over.

I held onto his shoulders. He was kneeling in front of me with his left hand holding the shower head while the other one was busy between my already shaking legs.

"You're wet" his voice was husky as his eyes turned darker in lust.

"O-Of course, I'm wet. We're showering, remember?" I tried to sound normal but that came out as a seductive moan. He gave me a lopsided grin.

"You know what I really mean, xuxu. I can clearly smell the delicious aroma of your p*ssy" my eyes widened because of what he said. My cheeks heated up. I couldn't even find even a single word to say because I knew that he was right. No matter how much I deny it, he already knew it that I was getting effected by his touch.

I almost sighed in relief when he began washing off the soap from my body. He stood up and that's when I saw his already rock-hard manhood, pointing at the ceiling. I gulped inaudibly. Damn! My privy still hurt but I couldn't help getting aroused seeing his wonderfully built body; especially that mighty 'thing' between his legs.

"Soap my body as well, xuxu" he requested as he handed me the soap. It felt like his voice had a magic spell because all the inhibitions and hesitation in me disappeared in an instant upon hearing his request.

I tried to stop the trembling of my hands and then began doing my part. He was watching me intently the whole time.

"That feels so damn good, xuxu" he grunted when I began soaping his warrior down there. I was biting my lip the whole time to prevent myself from moaning. Even though I was the one who's touching him, my body was automatically responding to the heat of his body.