chapter 11

This update was supposed to be for tomorrow but i changed my mind. I hope you like this chapter :) don't forget to tell me what you think of it :)

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯☭

STEPHEN's POV

I didn't know what came over me. I felt like I lost my mind upon seeing her. She was just trying the dress on but she was already so beautiful. She looked so perfect and alluring and to my horror, that familiar feeling inside of me resurfaced.

I couldn't hold back myself that I pulled her body even closer to mine. I released a harsh breath as I felt how soft her body was. My eyes unintentionally went down to her lips and I groaned inwardly as I felt the strong urge to kiss her.

My self-control broke loose as I slowly dipped my head to kiss her. Just a little bit more and our lips were about to touch. The need to taste those sinful lips of hers was almost impossible to resist. No matter how much I deny it, I've been waiting to taste those lips of hers and this was my chance!

When she closed her eyes, my capability to think rationally disappeared. Just a little bit more and I could finally do it when an image suddenly popped up in my head which caused the desire and need that I was feeling faded instantly.

I felt like a bucket of ice cold water poured over my head that killed the heat in my body. I quickly let go of her as if I got burned or something. Sh*t! What am I doing?!

I took a step backwards as I stared at her. She was looking at me and I could see the pain of rejection in her eyes before it disappeared as quickly. Her face became emotionless.

"Is everything okay, Miss Knight?" Our eye contact broke when the sales associate spoke behind us. She was now holding a small tray with a glass of wine and a glass of juice in it.

"Yes, everything's fine. Can you please help me zip my dress up? I couldn't reach for the zipper so I am not sure yet if the fitting is okay" her voice suddenly became weird to my ears. I tried to catch her gaze but she didn't even throw me a glance before they entered the VIP room.

I raked my fingers through my hair. I wanted to punch myself. I almost lose myself there and I felt so terrible. Please, hold your reign, T. She's not yours, remember that...

KELLY's POV

"It looks perfect on you, Miss Knight. I'm sure your boyfriend would love to see you wearing this dress" Patty, the sales associate commented. She has a professional smile on her face.

I forced a smile as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. After almost an hour of choosing everything that I would wear tomorrow night, I finally finished choosing every item that I would need.

I looked at the door. Stephen didn't come in after what happened a while ago. Until now, my body still felt hot all over for an unknown reason. My heart was beating erratically, it felt so new to me. I've never feel this way before towards him.

I mean, yes, I was always happy whenever we were together back then. I felt safe around him and I enjoyed his company but the kind of feeling that I felt now whenever he's near me was stranger to me---weird even. Even my heart was reacting differently and I couldn't help but to wonder why.

I touched my lips. What might've happened if he really kissed me?

I couldn't understand myself anymore. When he let go of me like I had a disease or something, I got hurt for an unknown reason. I felt rejected that my heart ached.