chapter 24

A/N: Sorry for the late update guys because i had the hard time writing this chapter. It's been a while since i wrote a bed scene that's why i ran out of ideas not to mention i'm feeling a little bit under the weather today. Don't forget to tell me what you think of this chapter! thanks.

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS & OPEN-MINDED people only! Read at your own risk!!!

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯☭

KELLY's POV

All the hesitation that I was feeling instantly disappeared the moment that I met his piercing eyes. It felt like he was trying to melt my very soul and the littlest reluctance that I had in mind just by the way he was staring at me.

I nodded my head as an answer to his plea as if I was being hypnotized by him. I didn't even consider the fact that everything between us was still unsure because of all the things that we still haven't admitted and confessed and if we get to discover about those secrets that we're keeping from each other, I wasn't sure if that would keep us together or break us apart.

His eyes twinkled with joy as soon as he heard my answer.

He instantly captured my lips for another kissing duel and this time, he wasn't holding back anymore. He made me feel how much he desired me with that kiss and I knew to myself that I felt the same.

Our tongues dueled hotly and I was so overwhelmed because of the intensity of the kiss that we're sharing. This must be the hottest kiss that we've ever shared and it was so addicting.

My senses were reeling and my head was already hazy that I couldn't think rationally anymore.

His hands began their exploration all over my body. I could clearly feel the warmth of his palm; his body felt so hot against my own.

I moaned with delight when his hands caressed their way to my buttocks and then squeezed them naughtily. I heard him grunt as he pulled me even closer to his body and ground his arousal against my belly, letting me feel the evidence of his need for me. Our desire and need for each other heightened even more because of what he did.

"Do you feel how much I want you right now, xuxu?" he voiced out huskily the moment our lips pulled away to breath some air. We're both breathing hard while catching our breaths. His eyes turned smoky with desire.

I bit my lower lip as and moaned seductively when his hands that were busy squeezing my butt erotically didn't stop what they're doing while he continued grinding his hardness against me. I could feel the fire that was beginning to smolder even more between us.

I nodded in response, unable to utter any words. I felt like I suddenly lost the capability to speak. My throat went dry. I swallowed hard. My knees were slightly trembling because of the anticipation and strange sensations that I was feeling.

"Do you want me as much as I want you right now?"

"Y-Yes" at last, I finally found my voice. His eyes darkened as if my answer served as a gas that poured over and intensified the fire that he was feeling. Our lips met for a battle once again as his hands caressed their way up to my waist as if he was trying to measure my waist line before they roamed their way towards my back.

I held onto his shoulders to gain for support because I couldn't trust my knees anymore. I gasped for air when he let go of my lips and then kiss his way down my jawline towards my ear.

"Oh..." I purred when he teasingly bit my ear which sent delicious shivers down my spine. His hands were unstoppable as he began removing my blouse by unbuttoning it expertly whilst kissing, nipping and sucking the sensitive part of my neck. He did that for a minute or so as if he was marking me as his.