chapter 15

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯☭

KELLY's POV

I shook my head as I looked at Stephen who was standing at the doorway of my room while observing my every move like a hawk. I was currently unpacking my things from my small suitcase. I was about to pick the last two jeans that were left inside the suitcase when my fingers touched something underneath them. I suddenly remembered the things that were hidden underneath those jeans. I gave Stephen a look.

"Will you cut it out already?" his eyebrows arched as he crossed his arms across his chest and then chuckled tauntingly.

"What? I am not doing anything. I'm your bodyguard so here I am, doing my duties" I rolled my eyes and then stood straight and faced him completely.

"You're being silly. We're here in my family's private beach and we're safe here. You can go to your room and unpack as well. We're going to stay here for a week so you should fix your things" I ordered him but he didn't seem to look like has any plan on following my order right away. Ever since that incident at the party, he had been following me around like crazy and even when I was at school, he remained outside the classroom like a stalker.

I didn't know how come the school allowed him to enter inside the campus just like that but it was getting on my nerves. Whenever I tried to shoo him away, he would just stare at me like a father that disciplining his daughter and I've never been so pissed in my entire life.

Even Mike and my other male friends couldn't even approach me because he would give them a deathly glare whenever they try to approach me. Because of it, we've been arguing a lot this past week...

"This is crazy! I can't breathe anymore when you're around! Will you keep your distance at me like you used to do?! This is ridiculous!" I was almost shouting in total frustration. He just stood there while looking at me without any emotion in his eyes.

"I don't like what happened at the party to happen again. You almost got yourself killed because of how hardheaded you are so I am taking this measure. I won't ever allow you to get endangered again" I huffed as I ran my hand over my face in annoyance.

We're currently in school and everyone was looking at me curiously, some are even laughing, because Stephen literally looked like one of those men in black in movies while following me whenever I go.

"This is too much! I am not a child anymore and I can take care of myself! Please, just go outside like you used to do before and wait for me until I finish my classes" I tried to calm down while telling him that but he just arrogantly smirked at me.

"Sorry but you're not my boss. Your grandma was the one who instructed me to follow you wherever you go" Yes. Stephen and Cyrus informed my family about what happened in the party and they got so worried about me because of it.

My grandma panicked when she heard what happened so she ordered Stephen and Cyrus to double their efforts into guarding me.

I understand her that she's just worried but about me but this is too much!

"Argh!" I screamed in total frustration and walked towards the canteen to eat my lunch. Of course, he followed me. I mentally shook my head.

After I ordered my food, I sat alone at the table in the corner of the school cafeteria. I was about to begin eating when I suddenly realized something.

"Why don't you order something and eat as well? You look like some stalker and creepy person while standing there" I said with my eyebrows creased. To my surprise, he suddenly burst out laughing.