chapter 29

Hi guys! I can't update L'amour fou (TB & TP Series 2) today. I'll try updating it this weekend if i have time. Happy weekend! 

☨ ☩☣ ☘ † ❂ ⚕ ᴈᴑᴎ ☠ ☢ ⚔ ⚓♰☯

KELLY's POV

I stared full of disappointment at the screen of my phone as my eyes watered. I've been trying to contact Stephen for days already but he wasn't responding to any of my texts and calls. His phone was probably off or maybe he already blocked me.

I had a lot of questions in my head about what happened the other at TBJ's headquarters but they remained unanswered until now. I knew that he must have been shocked as well of seeing me there. I wanted to explain and hear his explanation at the same time.

I wanted us to fix everything between us because I don't believe in anything unless it came from him.

Uncle Lucas told me not go to the headquarters for now. He prohibited me to take part of any missions as well. Even though I wanted to ask him what could be the possible reason why Stephen infiltrated TBJ but I chose not to voice out my thoughts.

I knew that he was disappointed at me for associating myself to Stephen and even accepted him as my boyfriend knowing that I already knew about his background. He said that Stephen stole our organizations top secrets from that secret room underground but even I didn't have any idea what was inside that secret passage inside Uncle Lucas' office.

I've never knew that he was keeping a secret room like that in there that's why I got surprised when I arrived there and saw that there was a secret passage.

I've been trying to contact Ace as well so that I could ask him about it but he wasn't responding to me as well.

I bit my lower lip when I remembered about Stephen. I couldn't help but to feel emotional. Yes, I was hurting. Why wouldn't he answer my calls and texts? I should be the one to get mad at him because he was the one who did a bad thing by breaking in inside TBJ and stole something very important but I couldn't bring myself to resent him.

Even after all that I've witnessed, I still couldn't bring myself to believe that he could be a bad guy, a terrorist at that.

Ever since we got back together, my world became happier and livelier. I was so happy and I felt like we could get through everything together. Everytime he tells me that he loves me, I could feel the honesty in his words.

Everytime we made love, he would make me feel like I was the most beautiful woman in the world. I felt so special because that was what he made me feel. Every touch and kiss that he gave me were enough to send to me to heaven.

Everytime he whispered sweet nothings made me complete.

Everything that he showed me felt so real but now, I'm not sure anymore. What if he just played with me and used me to get whatever he wanted from the TBJ?

I mentally shook my head. No! I've never mentioned anything about my work to him. But why do I feel this way? Please talk to me, honey. I can't take this anymore...

I know that I've kept a lot of secrets from him but he did the same. Even though I love him, it's prohibited for me to talk about my job to him or to anyone. I took an oath and I would never break that no matter what.

Maybe it was my fault too because I couldn't bring myself to ask him directly before if all the accusations about him were true or wrong. Now, everything became messed up.