Chapter 8

-NINFA'S P.O.V-

    I can't stop fussing over how adorable this is. Only really her and I have noticed but I noticed.
"I'm getting faaat."
"You're pregnant. Not fat."
"Use my words against me. Looook. I'm losing my abs." She lifts her shirt up.
"I still see your sexy abs. Put your shirt down before the kids come down for breakfast."
"I'm fat. I shouldn't eat."
     Her stomach growls loudly. I raise my eyebrow. For a second she doesn't break but then she does and she sighs heavily.
"Fine. I'll eat. I'll just get fatter but I will eat."
"You're not getting fat. If anyone is getting fat, it's Misty."
"Hey. You mustache little bast.." Misty stops as she sees Emma. "Shut up. Or I'll eat you for dinner."
"See that's what I mean by fat. That you'd even think of eating me."
    Misty growls loudly and raises her paw, ready to slap Charley's cat. But Emma being Emma, grabs and hugs Mustachio.
"Kitty." She says in a giggle.
     I turn back to Valerie as the crisis is averted. "Breakfast. Eat."
"I got a tumtum."
"You're adorable."
"I hate that I have to work. I wanna crawling bed and sleep for a year."
"That's the baby talking."
"You look fine, mom. Still as beautiful as ever." Finnley says.
"What do you want from me, Finn?" Valerie looks over to him.
"I wanted to talk. Dakota and Charley work for ma, right? So. I want a job too. I want to help you."
"No. Absolutely not. You are not taking my responsibilities on yourself. It's my job, not yours. Your jib is to enjoy life."
"But I can help."
    Valerie freezes time. "Nin. What do I even say right now?"
"I think it could be a good idea."
"Are you serious? When have I ever asked for help on my responsibilities?"
"Once."
"Yeah. With Joel. When I needed help organizing shit while training and everything in between. Other than that, never."
"It could be helpful."
"I can't. You know I don't want to burden our children in any way. Me being who I am is already a burden enough."
"You wouldn't be a burden."
     She down her cup of coffee and reaches for more but I stop her. "No more coffee."
"Please don't do this to me."
"Babe. Sorry. Doing this for the baby."
"Damnit. Fine. And I guess I can try with Finnley. But it scares me."
"It's an adventure."
    She takes a deep breath and resumes time. "Okay, Finnley. Listen. I have to train you to do certain things and be able to use your energy carefully to summon items that others need. I'll also teach you some medical training in case of emergency."
"Okay. Okay. Cool. Cool. Got it. Got it."
"And as much as I love you, don't repeat stuff."
"Okay. Got it." He says in a laugh.
"Oh save me." Valerie says in a groan.
"From what?" Dakota comes in with Charley. "I'm starving."
    We all eat. And it ends with more complaints about being fat. She did eat 2 large servings.......
     We all go our own ways. Charley, Dakota, Emma and I head to school for class. Finnley and Valerie head off to work and training.
"What was all that about this morning?"
"Your brother asked to help mom with work."
"Wait, seriously? And she let him?"
"With training and stuff."
"Wow. I didn't think he'd man up and do that. Thought maybe he'd teach with uncle Joel or something."
"I honestly think he's doing it to help out Valerie. Which is a good thing. I would love her to get more breaks. She's always on her feet and really shouldn't be with being pregnant and all."
"Yeah. She kept saying she was fat. I don't see why though?"
"She's started a babybump. And she doesn't like it."
"That's cute. I'm happy for her." Charley says. I can see the twinkle she had when Emma was born... I just don't think they're ready for a baby.
    And honestly, Dakota hasn't asked Valerie to remove the ward. Maybe it's a thing of waiting. Or maybe just a thing of not wanting children. I'm not sure.
    I don't wanna be a grandmother yet. So. I'm glad for that not being a thing.
    Classes finish with ease. I love teaching with my daughters. It's fun. And gets done so much more faster.
    Though heading home is rather difficult. Or walking in the house is difficult. And I'm more than surprised.
"Uh..?"
"Alright. Let me explain." Valerie says. "This. Is. Our. Son."
     There's a muffled voice coming from a giant mummified person. I guess my son?
"Okay."
"So he summoned some supplies. And also enchanted them. So. They all wrapped around him until he was like this."
"How many layers is that?"
"I don't even know. It was hundreds of gauze wrapping tubes. So. This is going to take me a while."
    Dakota bursts into laughter. "Dude. Idiot."
     The mummified son runs. Dakota side steps and he runs straight into the wall. I'm sure with the padding, he felt no pain. But he falls to the ground, which he may have felt pain from. Either way, it is a little funny.
"I guess I can help. My idiotic son."
     A loud muffled groan comes from him. I laugh lightly to it.
     It takes hours. Hours to get him freed. We had to start at his feet because his head was too far buried to get immediately. But hours pass and our son is finally free.
"I'm going to bed. I'll to better tomorrow, mom. I promise."
    Valerie just nods. I can see the weariness in her eyes. And we head to bed shortly after everyone else does.
"Why are you so quiet?"
"I'm not."
"Yeah. You are."
"Okay. Fine. Look at this." She takes my hand and shows me her day.
    I watch my son dance around while hundreds of rolls of gauze attack him. It brings me to laughter quickly. Valerie is in laughter next to me.
"It was crazy. I was trying so hard not to laugh while this was happening. Cody was in tears. It was fucking awesome."
"Sounds like you had a lot of fun."
"I did. I did. Thank you. You're always right."
"Not always."
"But it was funny. He summoned one batch of stuff perfectly. Then the next he summoned and some how managed to counter spell it. It all came to life and just attacked him. The poor guy just fell to the floor like his life was over."
"That sounds deadly. I would have died laughing."
"I know. I know. I was in pretty bad too."
   I sigh and nuzzle into her chest more. "Are you ready for tomorrow night?"
"The doctor appointment? No."
"Why not? Don't you want to know?"
"Yes. It's just scary to know. Scary in general."
"Well I'm excited. I would like to know."
"I mean, I would like to know, yeah. Just scared to know."
"I know. But. Our bet."
"What if I lose? Can I still get redpass?"
"Possibly."
"I would love redpass right now."
"No. I can't always do blindfolded."
"I thought you liked it."
"I do. Just not as often."
"Alright."
"Would you let me redpass on you?"
     She goes silent for a minute. But then she smiles. "Yeah."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah?"
"Right now?"
"R..Right now?"
"Mhm."
"Y..Yes?"
"That's not a real answer."
"Yes."
"Okay." I get up and grab the things required for my mission.
"You're serious?"
"Yes. I want this."
"But what about what I want?"
"If you're right tomorrow, you'll get all the pay back and more you can handle."
"True. But I still want to pleasure you too."
   I tie her wrists together. "No. Your moans will do perfectly."
"You know I don't like leaving you unpleasured."
"Trust me, I'll gain a lot of pleasure for this."
    I put the blindfold over her eyes, tying it carefully in the back before having her lay her head back again. I tear her shirt off from her.
"Hey that's my only good long shirt."
"Not anymore."
    I want to take my time. I really do. I love this look. I can't see her eyes but I can feel her heart racing.
    She's nervous, maybe even a little scared to be left so easy pray. I can feel it by the way her heart beating is. But I can also tell how much she truly trusts me to let me do this because she's always had some fear left in her of her past.
    But I want to enjoy this. Even if I'm not gaining pleasure through her touch, I will still gain it from knowing I was successful at making her overpleasured. I have no doubt that this will be more fun for me than it will be for her.
    I'm not going to tease. Just go slow. Really slow. Take my time kissing every inch of her that I can.
    And it all starts after this. I slowly pull down her boxers. My job begins.