Chapter 54

-FINNLEY'S P.O.V-

    Things gave been a little off. Every now and again, I'll get a feeling like I'm forgetting something. I'm a thousand percent sure I'm not though.
    Things haven't been off. That's the only thing that has been off. Or wrong. Other than that, I'm a happy married man.
"Finn.."
"What?"
"Are you going to ready up any time soon?"
"You're killer. I don't want to die."
"You're a good survivor."
     I roll my eyes and hit ready up. A game where my lover is killer while my sister and her wife are on my team with ma too.
"Don't die, bro." Dakota speaks on the speakers.
"Yeeaahh. Don't die, broo." Emma says.
"I'll try not to."
"I'm going to kill you, babe. Going to hang you on my hook and then mori you."
"Can't wait."
     Gaming like this is fun. Though this game is old. Like really old. It's old but yet comes out with new advancements all the time.
     Doing a generator with my lovely sister. T-bagging every other skill check and laughing about it. And of course hiding in lockers and even the camo mode.
"Where are you, babe?"
"Nowhere but everywhere."
"Hint?"
"No. Hey, Dakota. Follow me."
"Why?"
"Just do it."
"Game is over though. Doors are open."
"Humor me."
     She follows me into the basement. We do t-bags while circling the hooks.
"You guys are idiots."
"Thanks ma." I say in laughter.
     All fun and games. Laughing over the heartbeat. Thing that catches my attention is a scream. My character.
"Welp. Dakota. It's been fun."
     I make it to the door. And out, him hitting me tosses me in the end zone.
"Dang it."
"How long were you actually there?"
"I watched you guys run for about 2 seconds before figuring out which one was you."
"Baldies for the win." Dakota laughs.
"Just hope I don't actually go bald. That would be scary."
"I doubt it." Ma says.
     Zack kisses my cheek. "I'd still love you. You'd have to wear a wig with cause.. I don't know..."
    I can tell he's joking. Only because when he jokes he can't stop smiling during. And it's a goofy smile. Not the type of smirk you'd think. But I laugh to his joke.
    I take too much pride in my hair. I'll learn a spell just to keep it. Everyone knows I will.
    One of the lovely royals starts to cry, causing the other to cry too. Dakota and Charley go offline. I do the same and teleport to their place.
    I snatch Elijah. "Heeey prince Elijah." He stops crying, staring at me.
    Emma smacks into the back of my legs. I struggle to stable myself but I do. Ma skidding into the room after her, with Jason on her heel.
    Charley steals Elijah from me. Feeding him as Dakota feeds Fiona. My little niece and nephew. I love them both so much. They're going to be so spoiled.
"I was holding him."
"Oh? Well..." She hands him back. "You change him."
"Damn it."
"You wanted him."
     I slowly make my way over to the table to change him. LittleEmma attached to my ankles the whole time.
"Emma. Get off your brother."
"But momma.."
"Em.."
"Okay. Alright." She lets go of me.
    I start to change the prince of shit. Wonderful full diaper. Of shit. Nasty baby shit.
"Thanks for helping." Dakota says with a sigh.
"Yeah. Any time, sis."
     Finishing his diaper. I swaddle the dear prince.
"He's so handsome. He's going to steal hearts, sis. You know?"
"I could imagine."
     I try my best to pick up Emma while she's climbing up my leg. I'm not a jungle gym... But I hold her and also hold prince.
"He's pretty."
"Indeed."
    Blindsided. Ma steals him from me.
"Does everyone seriously have to steal the babies from me?"
"Yes." They all say.
    I hug Emma close to me. "Fine. I have Emma."
"And Jason. Get Jason." Emma says with excitement.
    I swoop her down, nearly touching the floor, grabbing Jason in my other arm before swinging up. They both go into heavy giggles.
"You guys are adorable."
"Do it again."
"Better idea."
    I teleport outside. In the yard. A large window where everyone can see.
"Alright, guys. Dragon wings or regular?"
"Which one goes faster?"
"Dragon."
"Dragon it is."
    I morph partly into my dragon. Flying up and up. Up until I feel a small chill in the air.
"Ready?"
"Yes." Emma grins.
"Yeaaahhh." Jason says. Still learning speech but he's doing great for 1. Almost 2. Still doing great though. Maybe a little slow.. but still doing great.
    I fold my wings and drop. Dropping faster and faster. Both of them screaming but 'woo'.
    I hover to stop myself. And teleporting back inside. They both go into heavy giggles.
"I hated when your mother did that with you two." Ma says.
"That was fun." Emma counters.
"Maybe we should go to the fair. Ride the grave digger."
"That drops from higher than you took them."
"So? I just didn't want my wings to freezends fun. And she won't let me do anything." Dakota asks.
"You just gave birth like 5 days ago. Don't put this blame on me."
"You healed me."
"And I'm not perfect."
    Dakota rolls her eyes before laying down Fiona. I swear that she is wrinkling her nose..
"Dakota, she's wrinkling her nose."
"She's 5 days."
"Look at her."
     And sure enough, she does it again. The odd thing is.. is.. the sleeping Elijah does the same in the cradle beside her.
"They're both doing it." Ma says.
"Okay... well... I'm tired. This is a dream. I'm seeing things.. what?" Dakota says.
"Clearly not. I saw all that."
"We all did." Emma agrees.
"They're 5 days. Not suppose to do a face."
"But they're special, sis. So. Don't limit them. They're going to be great."
    She smiles to me. I find myself in a smile to. The day Zack and I have kids... it will be awesome.
    Both of us know we want to wait. We are going to wait. And we are okay with that. We're not in a rush.
     A loud scream makes me jump. Looking over to ma. Her slapping mom over and over.
"You freaking a.." she stops speaking mid word but continues it in their minds or however they do.
"I've never actually scared you. This is awesome. Accomplishment is sweet."
"You're lucky I love you."
"Ooooo. I'm so scared."
     Ma roll her eyes and moves away. Mom is like any other that is in love. The need to be near them or touch them in any way... too strong.
    But with ma slightly upset with mom, she keeps moving away as mom gets close. Lucky for mom, no one notices the sadness in her eyes. I did.. but no one else.
     A loud growl of Jason's tummy changes the subject quickly. She takes him from me, her sadness hiding.
"I guess you're going to be my helper with dinner."
"Otay."
     And she disappears. Emma jumps from my arms and climbs up momma. "We help fix food too."
"I guess you'd be hungry as well."
"I could eat a whole elephant."
    The room goes into laughter. Me asking the obvious question for a 45 pound 4 year old.
"How do you eat an elephant, Em?"
"One bite at a time."
"I bet she could totally make her stomach void. Like she eats until full and then the rest is sent into the void." I laugh lightly.
"Oh dude. Can I do that?"
"You're limitless." I pinch her cheeks.
"Get off."
"Truth."
    I can't even. She's so adorable. Looks like Dakota and is the same annoyance.
     Arms wrap around me and drag me backward. "Stop messing with your sister, babe."
"Oh but I was having fun."
    He laughs to me and teleports us to our room again. "Don't be an ass."
"Where were you?"
"I was getting something."
"And that is?"
    He spins me around. Roses. Roses and a cake.
"What's this for?"
"Your bday."
"That's not for another week."
"Early."
"What did you do?"
"Stepped on your controller..."
"My golden 3d glow? The one that is rare and don't even make anymore?"
"Yes."
"What the fuck?! Whyyyyyy..."
"It was an accident."
     I sigh heavily. "Do you know how much that cost on earth?"
"Yes...."
"And they only made 2. 2. Like I'm even going to get the fucker to give it up."
"I'm sorry..."
"Fuuuuck."
"I'm sorry."
    He drops his arms. I sigh heavily. Looking at the broken rare controller. One I spent millions on.
"It can be fixed."
"It can't."
"You can summon another. I believe you can."
    I place the controller down. Sadness taking over. I've had this thing since I can remember.
"I'm sorry."
"I know. I know. It's okay. It's okay, babe. It's... It's okay."
     We head out downstairs. Food taking my senses and I'm ready to eat an elephant. We all eat as a family.
    My sister taking care of her babies between eating her own food. With Charley helping. I love my family.
    But it all ends with me in his arms and in bed. I'm trying my best to stay awake but I can't.
"Are you mad at me? You were really aggressive."
"I thought you liked it rough."
"I do. But you were really really aggressive."
    I pull him closer to me. "Did I... Did I hurt you?"
"No. You didn't. But are you mad at me?"
"No, loverboy. I am not mad at you. I'll figure out a way to fix it or summon some how."
    His chest hairs tickle my nose. I almost sneeze to it.
"I'm going to shave your chest. You is not a werewolf."
    He laughs and forces me into his chest. It all tingles my face and I sneeze. Cringing at the same time.
"Stoooop."
"I love you."
"I will never sleep with you like this again. Get your chestical hairs away from me."
    He laughs and lets me go. I nuzzle my way between his neck and the pillow. Sleepiness taking over as I hold my husband and he holds me.
    I fall asleep. The perfectness over takes the sadness from my rare broken. It's still perfect.