Chapter 36

-NINFA'S P.O.V-

   There comes a time when you shouldn't tease or look. Like when you haven't had sex in about 4 months and you're really craving her. And it's been over a year since I had her male parts.
"You're staring at my dick like it's candy or something."
"Because it is."
"Don't tease me, Ninfa. Showering with you every day is already killer."
"I was telling the truth."
"I love you. But seriously. It's difficult to get morningwood down."
    I want her so bad. I bite my lip to hold in every word that wants to come out.
"That's teasing."
"It's a bad habbit. I'm trying not to want you, okay?"
    She laughs lightly and turns away. Doing the washing she normally does. But I'm left looking at her. Hard as a rock with morningwood. It's been so long.. I just want her.
"You just keep staring."
"I'm sorry."
    She pushes me against the wall. Lifting my leg slightly, she gives no warning as she pushes inside me. I moan loudly to her length using every space of me.
"F..Fuck.."
"You teased me." She pulls out.
"No.. please.. I need you."
"Do you?"
"Yes.. please."
    She pushes back in me. I moan loudly to each inch of her. She takes my other leg and forces me to wrap around her waist.
    Walking out of the shower, she bounces me on her hips as she walks. I moan to it all.
"Val.." I come before she can really do anything.
"I can feel your come go down my leg. You were really hungry. I didn't even get you to bed yet."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be."
"I meant the come down your leg thing."
"It feels interesting every time. But I love being able to pleasure you enough."
    She lays me on the bed gently but keeps me at the edge. She starts slow thrusts that still manage to get me in moans. And slowly increases speed.
    Her lips take mine in a deep kiss. Even though it's tainted with our moans, I don't care. I let it steal my breath away.
    She bites into my lip before pulling away. Blood dripping from the corner of her mouth. I wipe it and she licks it from my finger. It's like my stomach burns a hotter fire.
"I've missed you."
"I've missed you too, Val."
"I..I don't know why.. why we are here."
"What do you mean?"
"Are we ready for this? After what we went through?"
"Valerie, I'm ready if you are."
"I'm ready. I just don't want to lose my head. Or you lose yours. If someone pins the other. If you understand what I mean."
    I felt that in the shower, to be honest. As if she deserved to get payback. But I wasn't scared, so I can get over this.
"I know. I understand. I'm ready. And very hungry."
"I won't dissatisfy."
    Her hips begin thrusting again. Harder and faster than before. Sending moans out faster than anything I could ever think to say.
      And then she hits the spot. Even without her member, she's always found this spot. And she aims for it. 
    My moans turn to screams and it's all her name. All of it. Screaming her name as I come constantly.
    The pleasure so intense for what seems like hours. No doubt it might actually have been. And I'm on the edge of passing out.
    She makes a final thrust in, harder than the others. And she comes for me.
"Ninfa.."
"Val.." I come more, on top if the constant drainage.
    Her breath is heavy as she climbs up and lays down. I crawl up and lay with her. I see her sad and it confuses me.
"Did.. did I do something wrong?"
"No. No. Not at all. You're absolutely perfect."
"Then what's the matter?"
"I'm sorry I couldn't go longer."
    I laugh and nuzzle into her warm bare chest. "You did perfectly. I was close to passing out."
"Has it really been that long since I showed my love some love?"
"A little over a year in this type."
"Seriously? I didn't notice it was that long."
"You still pleasured me the same so it doesn't matter."
    Her heartbeat slows massively. "You actually took a lot out of me."
"I don't want you going to work tomorrow."
"I told Finn I would."
"You're not. I demand that you don't."
"Demand?"
"Yes. Under wife orders, you are to stay home. You can work Monday."
"Monday. Babe that's 3 days away."
"Don't deny me."
    She sighs heavily. "Fine. I'll tell Finnley."
"I love you."
"I love you too, Nin."
    Her arms wrap tightly around me. I nuzzle in more. Her warmth bringing in sleep.
"We should rest. You have school tomorrow."
"I know. What I would do just to stay and cuddle."
"I'll give you all the cuddles."
"I know. But not the same."
    She kisses my forehead. The kiss lingers for a long minute. "I love you so much, Ninfa."
"I love you too, babe."
"Forever?"
"And always. Forever and always."
     We fall asleep together.