Chapter 17

-CHARLEY'S P.O.V-

    I want her far too bad to wait. Honestly, my ass was numb. But the thought of loving her like she deserves.
    I can't dry off fast enough. At all. Like at all. I'm raging and yet I have to semi dry myself.
    I walk into my angel. Nuzzling naked in the sheets. She's perfect.
"You're so damn beautiful."
"Is it cause I'm naked?"
"Well, yes and no. You're beautiful in every way."
"Using compliments as an advantage?"
   I climb into bed and sit on her waist. "No, baby. My words are true but they're not intended to be more than a compliment."
"Did the wine make you extra romantic?"
    I lean in and lightly kiss her neck below her ear. "I didn't get to drink any."
"Oh."
    Leaving a small train of kisses before finally taking her lips into a deep kiss. I fall into the kiss as she pulls me close to her. I want to be in her so badly but I also just want to take my time. Kiss every inch of her possible.
    Her lips taste like the sweet wine. Her kiss stealing my breath away from me. We both drain the breath from one another before pulling from the kiss.
    Her smile is nothinglessthan beautiful. I'm so lucky to have Dakota.
"I love that look in your eye."
"What look?"
"Your eyes somewhat glow when you give a loving look."
    I can't help but smile. At least she knows I love her without me even needing to say it. But I can't help but wonder.
"What else can my eyes tell you?"
"Many things. Love to hate. Lust to disinterest. Worry to caring."
"Besides love, what do they show now, D?"
"Maybe a little bit of lust. Mostly love though."
    I claim her lips again. A little lust could be changed to a lot with how slow the kiss is. I'm ready for her but I want to indulge in all of her first.
    I pull from the kiss, only to leave trails of them down her neck. Slow kisses all the way from her neck to collarbone. To between her breasts.
    Taking the right one in an open kiss while lightly massaging the other. I love how soft her skin is. How smooth. And how she smells so beautiful everywhere.
    Switching attention between breasts. I give the left the same attention as the right. Making sure they gather the same attention.
    Her light gasps and soft moans bring me joy to know that this small attention is one she enjoys. But, of course, I want more. And I'll be sure that she gets more.
    Pulling back, I begin my kisses again. Down her bare stomach. Slightly toned and absolutely perfect.
    The closer I get, the more tense she becomes. And for this point of view, I can see how wet she's becoming for me. The want to taste her is intense.
    I finally reach her beauty after my slow kisses to tease. Kissing her clit with an opened kiss. Her taste fills my mouth and I love every bit of it.
    She moans loudly to my work. Her moans only grow louder with each second. Just as she grows tense and gets ready to come for me.
    Right before I know she's to release, I pull back.
"W..Why?"
"To obviously tease you."
    I take her back in and open kiss and push in 2 fingers at the same time. Instantly she comes against my fingers. And she gives me my name.
"Charley.." she moans loudly.
    I motion my fingers in her but keep sucking on her throbbing clit. Drinking in the taste, along with the moans I'm given. I enjoy how she throbs heavily against my tongue.
    It doesn't take me long to have her come again. Not like this. Or really ever anyway.
"Charley.." she moans for me.
    Switching places, I take in every drop of her sweet and salty goodness. Her fingers tangle in my hair as I thrust with my tongue. She squeezes tightly around me as I do so.
   And it doesn't take long to get her to come again for me.
"Charley.."
    I take every bit of her before kissing up her body again. I feel like I am teasing myself far more than I was her because I want her badly. I want to feel her. I want to love her until neither of us can give anymore.
    She claims my lips the second she's able to. I situate myself, ready to take her. Her legs wrap around me and pull me to her, making me push into her fully. She moans heavily into the kiss.
"Sneaky." I whisper against her lips.
"Love me."
"Unconditionally."
    I start thrusting my hips. She squeezes herself around my member. Making me feel welcomed and at home inside. My glass slipper.
    The kiss is forced to break due to her moans. Taking the advantage though, I kiss along her soft neck as I work. She has me close to coming but I don't want to until she does.
"Charley.." she moans loudly for me as she comes against me. Almost as if to thought. And I come for her.
"Dakota.."
    I don't stop. I can't. She's not pleasured enough and I don't want to stop.
   I do move faster though. Her nails dig into my back but I enjoy the small pain that mixes well with the pleasure. And it's how easy it is to get her to start a constant orgasm now that has me amazed.
    She does start her constant orgasm. I feed her body the motivation it needs for her to continue the pleasure. Hitting her inside target, hard and fast. She screams my name on beautiful repeat.
    I don't stop myself, or slow, until I am out of breath. I can tell she's overpleasure and tired from it. I make a swift hard thrust and come into her.
"Dakota."
"Charley.." she screams out, adding to her already big climax.
    Pulling out, I lay next to her and pull her into my arms. She nuzzles closely to me. My own weariness smacking me in the face.
"I love you, Charley." She mumbles into my neck.
"I love you too, baby. More than you could possibly imagine."
"Enough to forgive me?"
"Forgive you?"
"Yeah. I have to go to the bathroom."
    I find myself in laughter. "Yeah?"
    She gets up and stumbles sleepily to the bathroom. I feel sort of bad. If she had to go while we were... I.. I would feel bad.
"I don't like that look. Are you overthinking something again?"
   She climbs in bed and lays partly on me, nuzzling closely.
"Uh. If you had to go during.."
"I didn't. Sprung on during my last overcome."
"Still makes me feel responsible."
"Nah. It's okay. I blame you for the weariness though."
"Mm. I blame you too."
    I can feel myself starting to fall asleep. I can also feel her do the same. I love her so much.
"I love you, CC."
"I love you too, D." I avoid laughing out to it. Swear she reads my mind.
    I fall asleep with my wife. My love. My heart.

    Rarely. But not really. I get kicked. In my sleep. By her. In her sleep. In places someone should never be kicked.
"I didn't do it." She mumbles sleepily but manages to take my pain away.
"Lies."
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm sorry. I love you."
    I squeeze her in my arms. "I love you too, baby."
    Sleepiness far too great. All pushing me back off the cliff.
    She sighs heavily. "We have school."
"No."
"We have to. If mom goes into labor, we have to take over ma's class."
"NOOOOOOO." I hide my face in the pillows.
"Unfortunately."
    Dakota suddenly groans. In pain. Pain?
"Babe?" I sit us up quickly.
"I..I.."
    A loud knock on the door makes me jump. All worry hightens.
"HEY. MOM'S IN LABOR. SCHOOL CANCELED." Ninfa yells.
"Oh." Dakota says with a groan.
"Baby, are you okay? Is there anything I can do to help?"
"I have to go with them. But I need you to stay with me. I feel. I feel really unstable."
"Okay. Okay. Anything. I'm here."
   I help her get ready. And get myself ready. I haven't seen Dakota this weak since the coma and that was scary enough as it is. I don't know what is happening but I'm worries to the max.
   Zack and Finnley meet us in the hallway. Him holding Finnley up as I am holding Dakota up. Valerie is carefully brought out with Ninfa propping her up. I can see now that even weakness has spread to her..  
    I'm scared for my family. What is to become. I'm scared of the unknowing.
    Just wanting everyone to be safe. Now all we can do is be a family, hold and care for each other while Valerie births a creation of pure love.
    Waiting is all we can do.