Chapter 12

(App messed up. Published in wrong order. I'm sorry.)

-ZACK'S P.O.V-

"Come on, Frankenstein. Time to eat."
"What's for dinner tonight?"
"Mom got pizza."
"Sweet."
    I owe my love for gifting me this. Now I can talk to my bearded dragon, dog and other pets.
"What's for me?"
"Bunch of crickets."
"I could eat like 50."
    I laugh lightly. "Yeah. Maybe about 20."
    I summon his food. Can't summon many objects but I can for some reason on certain things. Think it's out of love. And it is.
   I flop on the bed and text Finnley. He seems upset but there's nothing I can do from here. It's sad but it's all that is to do. Leave it rest.
    I get it. He wants me to move in. But I can't. I just can't.
    I love him. I do. Very much.
    It's just. Going that far. I don't know.
    To say that I don't want to would be a lie. But I could honestly say that sometimes Finnley is too much. It may be bad to say or think that but it's true.
    ..It's not. Finnley is perfect. I'm just scared. Scared that I'll have to ask him that one question. And that question scares me.
    So, scared because of possible expectation. I don't think I'm too ready to get married. I want to be with him forever, it just... I don't know.
    My phone buzzes before I get the chance to fall asleep.
'Dont know what's going on between you and Finn but you guys need to work it out.' -ADICKota.
'Listen. It's not like that. I don't mean to hurt him. It's just too much.'
'Him asking to move in isn't so bad. The poor dude is depressed without you. It hurts for even me to see.' -ADICKota.
'It's expectation. Like. If I move in, is he expecting me to ask the question? I'm not exactly ready to get married. It's not that I don't want to be together forever but I'm still young.'
'You're afraid to commit fully. That is your problem. You need to figure out why.' -ADICKota.
'I get his point of view. He went on saying that he hates the one night stand things you do. Charley had to do that to me when we first started being sexual. She had a good reason. Your pets missing one meal isn't a good reason.' -ADICKota.
'I'm not telling you how to live and love. I'm just saying what I know. Find your reason for not wanting to commit and talk to Finn. He will listen to you.' -ADICKota.
'Thanks, dick.'
'Sure, ZackAttack.' -ADICKota.
    For a short time I stare at my ceiling. It would be nice. To have him beside me each night. I just don't know.

    I wake to my dog. He jumps on me. Great wake up call when your dog hits you in the nuts.
"What's up?" I choke out.
"Time for school."
"Great."
"Is Finnley coming over tonight?"
"I don't know. He's upset with me?"
"I'm sorry. Maybe you should be with master more."
"Do you guys think I should move in with him? He wants me to. His family wants me to. But I don't know if I'm ready."
"I'm ready" Frankenstein wags his tail to the point where it whips and leaves welps that heal.
"You should. I find Finn fun. He is fun and is nice." Drago says.
    I sigh. "I don't know, Drago. I'm scared."
"Think you could do it." Drago speaks again.
"Maybe."
    I get ready and head to school to Joel's class. To do my work.
"Hey. Thanks for helping out yestersay."
"No problem, Joel."
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. Troubles in paradise, I guess."
"What happened?" He asks as the people in the class is just coming in.
"I don't know. I'm nervous to actually move in with him. It's like.. would he expect me to ask him to marry him soon after? I don't know if I..if..if I have the guts to ask."
    Everything starts to make sense. I'm just scared that I will choke. So it's why I'm putting it off.
    But.. I want to be his forever. Even if I have to find the balls to ask.
"I doubt he is expecting it whenever you do. No one really ever knows when they're going to be asked that. Trust me, I had no clue."
"Hm. Thank you."
    The classes start. I help Joel teach. It's fun to help him cause we get it done easily. Plus he does a lot of experiments with his classes.
"So. Can anyone tell me why we can't, or aren't suppose to touch dry ice?"
"It burns you."
"Yeah. For us, it doesn't hurt that much. For a human it can be deadly. Now, what happens when you add simply water?"
"Legit fog machine." A girl says.
"Right."
   I drop a piece of dry ice in a seethrough tub of water. It immediately starts dropping fog. The kids go into awe. It's so easy to entertain kids, but it was easy with me too.
    The bell rings. "Alright guys. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night. Review chapter 2 through 4." Joel says and dismisses them.
    As they leave he hurries to pass out laptops and set up his own. I do same with mine.
"Ready for tech, parner?"
"Yep. Let's do this."
"I want you to do half the lesson."
"What? No. I do barley a single percent."
"But you know my class. And know my teaching. First half is all you."
    I grow nervous. It actually goes pretty well. But I'm more than happy when Joel takes over.
    I spend the rest of class preparing a list for activities tomorrow. Joel had me take care of this and lesson plans for future days, along with setting up for his after school class. He helps teach some magic with the Elder.
    The Elder spends a lot of his time being a floater. Every other day he is teaching in different schools. Showing them what magic abilities with each beings is capable.
    The day almost ends. Which is a scary thing. But.. But I think.. I don't know. I ..need.
"Joel, can I cut the last class?"
"Sure. Going to make things right?"
"Yeah. Yeah, I am."
"Good luck."
   I take my own leave and head home.
"ZACK. You is home early."
"We're going on adventure. But you have to behave."
"Okay." He wags his tail fast.
    I spend down and take his collar. I teleport us to Finnley's room.
"Stay. Don't move. Got to get Drago and his stand. And then Bacon and Ham."
"Okay. I stay."
    I teleport back home. I manage to hold the stand for Drago and the table for the hamsters, teleporting all to Finnley's room.
"Alright. First off. To all. No cursing out of this room. They have children in this house and it's not appropriate."
    They all agree to the conditioning. I set Dragos stand in an empty wall with Ham and Bacon beside him. I just hope Finnley doesn't mind the.. off gesture..
     I teleport back home a last time for the night and grab Frankenstein's bowls. Teleporting back to Finnley's room. But the sight is funny.
"What's this?"
"Boundry, sound proof barrier. Um. For ..."
"NOPE. GOT IT."
    I laugh at the gag sound he makes. "Yeah, yeah. You asked though. But it's only up for privacy. So. If it's up. You'll tell by am empty bed or pure darkness in the area. I ask you respect it."
"I have see your parents go at it. It was horrifying. I won't spy."
"Neither will we." Ham and Bacon say at the same time.
"Nor I." Drago says and flicks his tail.
     Finnley opens the door. My heart starts racing as his silence goes through the room. Maybe.. Maybe I took it too far?...
"Uh. Hi?"
"HELLO. FIIINNN." Frankenstein goes up to him, whipping his tail all over in excitement.
"Hey, Frankie. What's up?"
"HIHIHIHIHI... HI." He makes me laugh as he ignores Finnley's question.
"Hey, Finn." Drago says.
    Ham and Bacon look up but go back to sleep instantly. They're lazy as lazy gets. But it's sweet they gave him the millisecond.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"We're possibly moving in?" I say shyly.
"Really?"
"Up to you? I still would need to get my things."
"I would love it if you would."
"So we're moving in?"
"Yeah, Drago. I'm going to build you, Ham and Bacon some awesome tracks."
"SWEEET."
    Finnley looks to me and grabs my hand. I can't help myself but pull him close to me. "Hey beautiful."
"Are you being nice cause Dakota texted you?"
"Nah. Just had to figure it out on my own. Now I know what I want."
"And what would that be?"
"To be here with you."
"Ah. Good. Cause I'm tired."
"Tired?"
"Yeah. Today. Goat. The thing was trying to rape me. Rooster went for balls, goat tried going for my ass."
"You do have a nice ass."
"Ha. Ha. Ha." He rolls his eyes. "I want a shower. Do you want to join?"
"Sure. I don't have a pair of clothes here though."
"Yeah you do. I washed some of yours left over from last week. They're in you side of the dresser."
"I thought I only got 1 drawer."
"No. It's been cleaned out for a while, just never said anything."
    He kisses my cheek before walking off to the bathroom. It seems that all animals just ignored us and went to sleep. Like it was all nothing but a tiny move and a great time for good sleep.
   I walk into my love absolutely naked. This man has the body of a Greek god. Perfectly toned. And a scary huge.. well., perfect..
"You're staring at my dick. Again. You're so weird."
"N..No.. Perfectly normal to look at your lovers dick.."
"Mm. Sure."
   I am no where near as big as him. I'm maybe a little more than average. But he doesn't complain. And I certainly never complain either.
"You're staring again."
"SHHHHH. I am not." I climb into the shower. "Are you coming?"
"Probably." He climbs in the shower.
"You're naughty."
"And what are you going to do about it?"
    I smirk. "Love you until you can't take anymore."
    ...love you forever. In all ways. I will find my courage. I will ask you... one day.