Chapter 52

-VALERIE'S P.O.V-

    I love this. I do. I really do. Probably going to hate being called grandmother... But I love this.
"Why don't we head home? Let them do their thing until they ask for help?"
"Yeah. Just have to put the extra made bottles in the fridge."
    I teleport the their fridge in their room and put the bottles away. Teleporting out before waking anyone. Taking Ninfa's hand, I teleport to our room.
    With the kids all taking a nap. And grandkids. Now is a good time as any to just relax.
    I pull my love on the bed with me. She giggles to my movement. I pull her into a tight hug.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"I love you."
"I love you too. But why so silly?"
"I'm being silly?"
"Mhm."
     I lean in and kiss her cheek, other, forehead, nose and lightly on the lips. "Because I love you."
"Not really a reason."
"Yes it is." I lightly kiss her again. "Love is always a good reason, babe."
    She pulls away with a long sigh. "I love your kisses."
"Then why pull away."
"Because they're bad and lead to great things."
"I didn't hear a legit reason in that."
"They're toxic and make me addicted?"
"Why did you question your answer on that one?"
"I don't know what you're talking about?"
"You just did it again."
"Nope?"
"Nin.."
"I love your kisses. Just hate when I can't kiss back."
"But you pulled away."
"I know. Because I will want more."
"What's wrong with a little more?"
     She leans down quickly and claims my lips. Like a spark that lights a fire, it burns now. I can't help myself but to roam my hands inside the back of her shirt.
     She pulls away, biting my lip as she parts from the kiss. My lowers throb to it.
"Leads.. to.. good but bad things.."
"Then why did you pull away?"
"Because.. too deadly."
"What a shame."
"M..Maybe.."
    I slowly pull my hands out of her shirt and rest them on top before closing my eyes. Letting the morning get to me. Letting it make me sleepy. Even though I can only nap for a couple of hours before I have to work.
    The throbs in my lowers slowly die down. I feel relieved to it. It's not easy to do anything while turned on.
"You're an asshole."
"Why? How?" I question. Not even opening my eyes as weariness surroundings me.
"Because you won't love me."
"I was just giving you your wishes? I do apologize if I can't read your really mixed signals."
"I know. I know. I know... It's just that I was thinking we don't have time on our side. Not for what I want to do. And you have to work in a few hours. I'm sorry..."
    The sorry.. surprises me. Just how she had said it..
"I could always stop time for you, Nin. And I would in a heartbeat." I look to her.
"I know.."
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing.. I.. I just want to.. tie you up?"
"Oh.."
    We haven't done that since the whole Lucifer thing. And I admit, I've had some nightmares. But I'm not afraid of Ninfa..
"We don't have to."
"But you want to. And when have I ever went against something you wanted?"
"Never.. but.."
"It's alright, we can do this."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. Clothes may be a problem though."
     She's so hesitant. I don't mind do it this. It's been a while. But.. I want this..
    I lean up and claim her lips quickly. She falls into the kiss as usual. I feel passion and love within the kiss. Heated and growing with fire.
     Trying to pull her closer fails. She pins my arms over my head. "Don't.."
     She pulls away entirely. "Don't move."
"Yes, love."
     With little time my clothes are ripped from me. And she ties my hands with my boxers.
"Really?"
"Yep."
     Her hands slide slowly up my sides. So light that it brings me to giggles.
"Really now?"
"No..."
"Oh lie."
    She does it again. Bringing me to giggles as she tickles me.
"Stoopppp.."
"Surrender."
    I hold my tied hands out. "I surrender." I say in laughter.
"Tickling you is so rare. I love how adorable it is."
"You're so evil."
"I was admiring your body. Just got lucky to find the tickle spot this time around."
    Ragingly turned on. Waiting for her to make a move. One that isn't me being tickled.
     She forces my hands back again. With an evil grin..
"That grin.."
"Thinking of all the ways I want you."
"I'm yours, baby."
"I know."
    Her lips claim mine. Passionate and deep. But deadly as her hand goes down my stomach to my clit in one motion.
"Sensitive.."
"Yes..." I moan out to her hand moving faster.
    I'm on the edge already. Teasing and taunting. Making me so close.
    I can't help myself. About to slip of the edge. But she denies me it as she moves her hand away.
"Tease."
"A little."
"Payback won't be fun for you, love."
     She licks her fingers. "Not scared."
     Thoughts of ripping from the binding come to mind.. But I respect her demand far too much to disobey. I can't tell if this is being a good wife.. or a good submissive...
     I watch her gracefully strip. Out of reach but in perfect display. Her beauty makes me throb. I need her... I really need her..
     She climbs on top of me, hovering in place. So close yet so far.. And I can't even touch.. But she's so beautiful and she deserves to know.
"You're so beautiful.."
     She smiles before claiming my lips. I give as much love into the kiss as she does. Her hands teasing me, lightly brushing my clit but not fully touching.
"You're not bad yourself, Valerie."
"You're being a tease."
"I know."
"Will you not have mercy?"
"When the time is right."
"Damn you." I say in defeat.
"I'll give you a good reason to."
     She kisses my lips again lightly. "Don't move."
"Of course."
     Her kisses burn as they travel down my neck. Focusing on my breasts briefly before kissing downward again. My body heats more the more closer she gets.
    Bliss given instantly as she takes my clit in an open kiss. I moan loudly for her. Back on the edge of release.
    I give in, far too easily, but I do. The relief of release.. And her name, of course.
"Nin.."
    In a swift but smooth motion she switches places. Her tongue almost instantly makes me come. Almost..
    Digging my nails into the bedframe to the pleasure. So intense but I love it. I love it.
"Ninfa.." I come again for her.
     I'm grateful she doesn't stop. I throb to each pleasure she gives. And find myself in a bliss trance that leads me to another release.
"Nin.."
     And not very long, another. "Ninfa.."
     She takes a minute before pulling away. Her kisses travel to my neck. A sad weariness taking over slowly.
"I want to be male."
"How much more do you want to take, Nin?"
"All of it, baby. I want it all."
"You don't need male for that."
"No. But I also want to come with you. And I want you to stay female for me."
"As you wish."
    I use little magic to change her lowers. Surprised she's already ready for me. In moments, she's in position.
    Admitting it's been a good year or so since we've done this. Well.. before Jason, actually... so.. slight discomfort or extreme pleasure...
     She goes hip to hip. Leaving me in moans. Slight discomfort but a lot of pleasure.
"Is it.."
"It's good, Nin. I really wish you didn't ask."
"I can see it in your eyes, Valerie. You know I can."
"Slight. But you feel good."
"So continue?"
    The sadness of it all is..is that I can't move.. I won't disobey. Even if I do want a kiss.
"If you kiss me, then yes."
    She leans down and claims my lips. I give into the kiss quickly. Giving all my love.
    Her movements bring me to moans. Even in the kiss. Ruining it partly or maybe just making it better. I don't dare pull away.
    Her hand unties me. I immediately tangle a hand in her hair and dig my nails into her back with the other. Pulling her away from the kiss just enough, I bite into her neck.
    Several bites in rows and overlaying the healed. The feel of her heartbeat under my tongue. The light gasps given. All while trying to not over moan..
"Ninfa.." I come for her and moan loudly.
"Valerie.." I feel her come inside me as she moans for me.
    Weariness taking over quickly. Female form draining energy. Bliss high at constant.
     She can feel my weariness. My weakness is her. She can feel it.
    A final thrust in me, making me scream out in bliss. I come for her and she comes for me.
"Nin.."
"Valerie.."
     Verge of passing out. Just enough energy to hide my face in her neck.
"I love you, Valerie. I do, so much."
"Nn.. I love you too..nn..N..Nin."
     Having the timer set for when I physically wake. I am able to get enough rest. And I fall into sleep.
    Asleep in my loves arms. Forever. My home.