Chapter 55

-VALERIE'S P.O.V-

    Plain answer is 'too much'. And that is how much I love Ninfa. This woman has all the willpower to crush me.
    I guess that's exactly what love is. Giving someone that position over you. Ready to crush you in ways that you may never recover from.
    Giving someone the key to all of your. Making yourself vulnerable to them. Ninfa is the best woman there is but could easily crush me in a second.
"In deep thought again?"
"About you though, love."
"Good ones I hope."
"They are."
    She squeezes me. "Can we not get up?"
"I could stop time again."
"How many hours, days or so have you stopped time for?"
"I don't know anymore. A year maybe."
"Damn."
"But it's all been worth it."
"Indeed." She kisses my lips lightly. "More than worth."
    A hunger grows as she kisses me again. Allowing me to kiss back and filling with passion. Hunger and passion that leads to a lot of nakedness.
"I want you."
"You have me, love."
"I want you male. This time."
"Your wish is my command, baby."
"Don't move after change."
    I change into male lowers for her. Not fully ready but partly there. Her hands and mouth do wonders to get me to full. And even come.
"Ninfa.."
     Ready for her. Wishing I could treat her. Wishing I could but I obey.
     She straddles my hips. Clit rubbing against my member. How wet and warm she is. It's perfect.
"Help me."
"Of course, love."
    I help her into place. Bliss as her tightness takes me in. I give her the floor and let her pleasure herself first.
    The faster she rides, the more wet she becomes. Coming for me as she rides. Screaming my name.
    A sudden and sharp pain takes over. Bliss flying out the window with my cry of pain. Urge to vomit and cry far too intense.
    Tears fall as I hold back the vomit.
"Val.. I'm so sorry."
     I can feel intense pain. I can feel her attempting to heal me but it's not working. I'm crying.
"I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do. I'm so sorry."
    Something I never planned for. Something I didn't think would ever happen. Extreme pain. Worse than any of the things beforehand.
     I change myself to female form. Most of the pain disappears. And I more likely won't be using male for a while.
    Her hands cup my cheeks. "Please say something? I'm sorry. Please forgive me."
"S..Stop.."
"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.." she says through tears.
"Stop.."
"Val.."
     I'm saying stop but she won't. I'm saying stop but I can't stop. I can't stop it.
    I teleport to the bathroom. Just seconds before releasing everything in me. None of the pain goes away. It feels moved but I still feel it. And it hurts my stomach just as bad as when I was still male. And I'm not healing. This.. this.. I don't want this.
"Valerie.."
     I'm not healing. It won't fix on its own. I don't want this....
     I fall back against her. Because of pain.. And the situation.. I find myself laughing.
"Why are you laughing?"
"If you can't heal. If I can't heal. It won't fix on its own. You broke my dick.. and... I need Joel."
"Do you forgive me?"
"Yes. But. Need.. surgery."
"I'm so sorry. I.."
"Accident.."
     She helps me get ready. Dressed and whatnot. To a certain extent.
     Getting to Joel's. Just..
"He's going to have too much fun with this."
"...I'm still processing how badly I messed up."
"Accidents happen.."
    I pull Joel into our time.
"Hi?"
"I.. need help.."
"What's wrong?"
"I can't heal.."
"Again.. what's wrong?"
    I find myself in laughter again. Pain.. maybe just everything that is WRONG with this.
"Valerie. Focus."
"She.. uh.. she.. broke my dick."
"Holy shit. Holy shit. I don't want to do surgery on your dick, Valerie. Of course I would love to see it but I don't want to do that."
"You have no other choice. I don't trust anyone else. And as much as I love Nin.. She can't."
   Ninfa.. has been shaking. I love her. Trust her. Hurt me.. but.. accidents happen.
"You have no way to numb the pain Valerie."
"No.. I don't."
"Wait. I have devil spirit."
"You want me to drink?"
"I know I need to."
     My drinking tolerance is high though? But for Joel.. he knows. Bringing me 2 bottles..
     I drink through the first bottle in less than 5 minutes. Changing back to male. Pain returns but is dimmed a little. And down the other bottle.
    Ninfa doesn't let go of my hand as she is trapped in silence. I honestly don't know what to say? She literally broke me...
"Oh.. it's beautiful."
"JOEL. FIX ME. NOT COMMENT."
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
    Pain as he attempts fixes. First time for everything, I guess......
"I'm so sorry....."
"It was an accident."
"I don't know what went wrong. I don't know how.. I..I..I am sorry.."
"It's fine."
    It was probably my fault. I let her go on her own for so long.. I should have stepped in and took over. I.. I should have.
    The alcohol getting to me. Along with the pain. I pass out.

    Waking to sniffles. Sniffles and barley any warmth. Her laying apart from me..
    Pain faded. Barely there. But memory stains.
    I wrap my arms around her the best I can and pull her close to me. Careful for my soreness. And the aftermath of drinking two bottles of the strongest alcohol there is.
"Val.."
"Too beautiful to cry."
"It's.. it's hard to process. It happened so fast."
"We're okay."
"I broke you."
"Worth it."
"No. No it wasn't. It wasn't worth it to me."
"Were you not satisfied?"
"I was. I was. Don't get me wrong. I was. And then.. I messed up somehow.."
"It's okay."
"It's not."
"Stop it, Ninfa. I said it was okay. I fucking said that we are okay. It happened. Shit happens. It's fucking fine, Nin."
    I watch her closely. Every expression on her face. None staying longer than a second.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten irritated."
"Don't be sorry. It's my fault altogether. I didn't mean to.."
"Don't be like that. Don't. Don't be like that."
"I'm just sorry. I don't know how else to feel. I hurt you. And.. And.. that scream.. It scared me."
"I screamed?"
    She nods slowly. I thought I just yelled. Not actually screamed. But it fucking hurt. However funny it is.
"I'm sorry I scared you."
"I hate that. How you somehow turn it on yourself. It's so bad for you."
"It is easier to believe it's your fault rather than blaming it on another. Take the blame straight up, you give them less worry and less reason to feel bad easier to move on."
"I know. I know why you do it."
    She sighs heavily. I continue trying to comfort her.
"It's funny though. You broke my dick... which I didn't think was possible.. but learn something new everyday."
"I do feel terrible."
"Don't, love."
"When it comes down to it and we go sexual again. Would you not want to? And lock me out in a sense? Not want me.."
"Of course I will want you. I don't get turned on for anyone else. I couldn't. If we go there again, we will be fine."
"I wish it didn't happen."
    I kiss her forehead. Small laughing before answering. "So do I."
"It's not funny. You got hurt and I'm scared."
    I keep her as close as I can to me. Make sure she can feel my love.
"I had to force your.. from Joel after he was done with the surgery. Staring at your junk like that right in front of me was weird."
"Are you jealous?"
"Yes. You're mine and only mine. Even if I.."
"Don't say it. Don't think it. I don't want you to dwell. I don't want to dwell. Dwelling on that is painful." I stop her.
"Okay..."
     I hide my face in her arms. Pain.. still fading. If it was gone, I would be happy. But I don't want to go into female form until I am healed. And by the amount of pain I have now, it won't be for another day or so.
    I can't believe this happened. And neither can Ninfa.. obviously.
    I hold no grudge. I will love her again, the same as I normally would.. once healed and maybe a small bit of time after. But nothing has really changed... other than Joel seeing my member.
    He's got his wildest dream fulfilled. Seeing. Touching. Fantasizing.
    Glad I could give him that while I was in so much pain the only way out was getting drunk. Even immortals.. me.. can get hungover.. And I am indeedly so.
"Is there anything I can do to make this right?"
"Huh?"
"I feel.. I feel like I need to fix something."
"You didn't do anything wrong, Nin. Accidents happen. Besides... I should have took control instead of having you do it on your own for that long."
"Turning the blame on yourself again."
"Yes and it's okay. Don't worry so much about it. I forgive you. Even if there was nothing to forgive."
    I can tell she will be hurting for a lot longer than I will. My pain physical. Her pain emotional.
    No matter how hard I try to ease her worries, I can't. At least not right now. She needs time, I need time.
    I nuzzle deeper into her arms. Lack of air and the pain and just being hungover.. I pass out again..