Chapter 24

-DAKOTA'S P.O.V-

    Waking up.. is.. weird..
"Charley.." I whisper to wake her.
"Nn."
"Babe."
"W..What's wrong?"
     I lean up. "Uh. So. I passed out."
"Nn. I know."
"And so did you."
    It takes her a moment to fully understand. She just barely moves beneath me and it causes me to moan. ...sensitive from last night......
"Oh. My. What. The. Fuck."
"Um. I don't know.. how.."
"I'm sorry." She tries to pull herself out but it just causes me moans.
"It's.. just.. different."
"I mean. I love being inside you. But I had no idea. I passed out."
    She makes attempt to pull away from me but I can't stop my moans. Everything in me grows lustful.
"I need you."
"Oh.."
     I look away. "Nevermind."
     She takes my chin in her hand and forces me to look at her. "I was going to ask if you wanted a shower. I have no problem giving the love of my life the love she deserves."
"We could use a shower. Yeah."
    She pulls me close and floats up. Forcing me to hold on tightly as she makes her way into the bathroom. The shower contains heavy trembles as she loves me again, leaving me exhausted and oversatisfied.
    I pull my tank top over my head. Just about to flop back down in the bed. She speaks from behind me.
"You might want to change the bedding."
"Why?"
"Dakota. You were coming so much. I could feel it run down my ass cheeks."
    I feel myself burst into flames. Heat rushing into my cheeks. Oh.
"I..I'm sorry."
"I'm not. I'm glad I could pleasure you that much."
"You always do. Just the wine may have enhanced it."
    I don't know. But. It was amazing. I couldn't stop coming from the second I started riding. I was so hungry.
    I was. I was so hungry that I came immediately to the normal touch. The second I was down on her, I came. And I started constantly.
    I am so tired, my body is numb. Thinking about all the things sexually, they don't get me aroused. My body too numb. Once I came out of the bliss high, everything went numb.
    The shower overdid all of it. But it was fucking worth it. All of it was worth it.
"Are you okay?" She stops me in the middle of me tossing the pillows back in the new bedding-ed bed.
"I.. I'm okay. Why?"
"I just hate when you grow really silent. You didn't even answer my question."
"Huh? I said I was okay. That's an answer isn't it?"
"No, love. I asked if I could make your something to eat."
"Oh.." I laugh shyly.
    She kisses my lips lightly. "I love you, silly."
"I love you too." I lean in and take the kiss. It only last for a few seconds but it leaves me in smiles anyway.
"So. Do I get an answer?"
"I would love something to eat. But my legs are pretty much jello and I'm really tired."
"Float. Duh. Tis what I do."
    I laugh to her. Leaning in, I nuzzle my face in her neck and chest. I love my wife so much.
    Weariness is drawing in. I could fall asleep like this. Weakly standing and in her arms. On her chest. I am falling asleep.
"Dakota, baby.."
"Nn."
     A loud knock in the door makes me scream. I fall to the floor.
"Dakota." Charley drops to my side.
    My heart beating out if my chest. Hurting because if how fast the beat is. I'm awake now. I'm awake now.
"Baby.." Charley.. her voice sounds so off.
"I..I was almost asleep. The knock.."
    The knock happens again. I flinch to it. I'm so fucking tired that a simple knock on my door is scaring me.
"Just wanted to tell you girls that I made breakfast." Mom says from the door.
    I fall back on the floor and sigh heavily.
"You're scaring the shit out of me, Dakota." Charley says, in tears.
"I'm okay. It's just I was in that before sleep trance. And the knock scared me. My heart.. I'm so tired."
"I hate that. When you scream. I hate it. It hurts me."
"I..I.. I'm sorry."
    My head hurts like crazy. I rub the back of my head... only to find blood.
"Charley. Listen to me, okay?"
"Okay."
"I'm going to say something. And you have to be completely calm and controlled about it. I'm sorry that I screamed. And this isn't going to really help you with feeling bad ..but.. I need you to remain calm."
"Okay..."
"I am bleeding. My body is at a weakened state. So me splitting my head open won't heal instantly like usual."
"W..What.. What? Dakota..."
"Stay calm. I'll be fine. I'm just bleeding a lot."
    She picks me up. Blinking into the kitchen. A full kitchen. Great.
"Dakota.. what the hell happened?" Ma comes over immediately.
"Okay. I was half asleep when mom knocked on the door. It scares the crap out of me and I feel to the floor. I'm not healing for reasons that my body is weak for reasons I'd rather not share."
"Ew." Finnley says.
"MA ASKED." I yell. Instantly regretting it.
    My head bleeds more into my hand.
"You busted your skull open, the shards ripped through the skin. If your body is weakened, you'll have to have stitches." Mom says.
"Ooo. Can I stitch her?" Finnley asks.
    I cringe in Charley's arms. "I'd rather a monkey do it than you."
"Fine. Bleed to death."
     My head throbs with pain. So much for a numb body. I'm so tired.. so.. tired..