Chapter 23

-CHARLEY'S P.O.V-

I have been thinking a lot lately. A lot. Seeing how Dakota is with her younger siblings, seeing how she is with Jason.
My heart is telling me I want a baby. My heart is purely telling me that I want that. And the thing of it is, is I know that Dakota wants to wait.
But.. I see her with Jason. She already knows how to take care of a baby. And she does it so easily and so happily.
"You bring me on a date, yet you're so quiet I can't even hear you breathing."
"Just in thought. I'm sorry."
She gets up and sits next to me. Moving her food and everything.
"You know a proper date is facing each other."
"Yeah, well, it's harder to hold your hand from over there."
"Aye. I did just fine in the cafe."
She laughs to me. She quickly kisses my cheek. "Also wouldn't be able to do that."
"I love your ridiculous ways. Please never change."
"Why would I do that? I'm probably never going to grow up properly."
We finish eating. Though the music in the restaurant turns up and slowly. I get up and offer her my hand.
"You can't be serious."
"Thousand percent."
"You won't even have your feet on the ground."
"Babe. Just fucking dance with me."
"I don't know if we can even dance here."
"Dakota. My love. My wife. Dance. With. Me."
Her cheeks turn more red as the seconds pass. But she takes my hand. I pull her up carefully and float out to the open area.
The waiters move the tables over just a little for us to have our room. I wrap my arms around her and she does the same. Moving to the slow music in somewhat of a dance.
"This is ridiculous."
"I find it sweet."
"I know. I do too. I love it. It's just people are staring."
I can only smile. "Are you embarrassed?"
"A little, of me. I can't dance. And you're floating. So. Like. I'm left alone failing at actual dancing."
"I think you're doing fine, babe."
We dance on for 2 songs. She rests her head on my chest and shoulder. It feels like a lot of eyes are just watching us, and they are. I don't mind. I find it interesting on how much Dakota is loved for who she is, she's well respected.
A large gasp comes from her. "Clair. Is. Kissing. Ash."
"Wait, really? Where?"
She points to a table in the far corner. And I see her cousin kissing one of her best friends. But..
"Isn't she straight?"
"Evidently not."
Dakota heads over and slides into the booth in front of them. "Hey guys."
Clair screams. Which I laugh to as I slide into the booth with Dakota.
"Shit." Ash speaks.
"Hello my straight cousin."
"I can explain..."
"I would love to hear this."
"Fuck. I can't explain it." She covers her face.
"I mean, congrats. But. When?" Dakota asks.
"Few years." Ash says with a sigh.
"I am the most open person there is. And you didn't tell me."
"You'd tell dads." Clair says. "They would tease the shit out of me."
"Why because their only straight child isn't straight?"
"No, Dakota. Because they taunt me with anyone I have dated."
Ash instantly tenses. This is a serious thing between them? To the point where she even gets upset to the fact Clair was with someone else.
"I had 1 boyfriend."
"Who you had sex with right? You said you did."
Ash's hand tightens into a fist.
"No. I lied. The only one I have ever been with is Ash."
"What about you, Ash? You had like 5 girlfriends."
"I didn't. I had 2. Her and someone who I never got close to."
Dakota steals a piece of food from Claire's plate. "Congrats. Wish I would have known sooner and not got lied to but congrats."
"We decided to keep it low. We were just talking about coming out to her dads."
"My best friend may become my cousin in law. I am excited."
Ash turns all kinds of red. Instantly I know that she has planned it for sometime. Not sure.
"Babe, let them get back to their date."
Dakota nods. "I'm happy for you guys. So serious. I'm happy for you."
"Thanks, Dakota. That's actually really helpful to hear." Clair says.
"I'm glad too. Always saw something between you two."
"Ha. Ha." Ash says and rolls her eyes.
I take Dakota's hand and we take our leave. She flops on the bed with a huge smile.
"I knew something was up. You remember that day that they came to school together. Like holding hands. Freaked out when they noticed us looking?"
"Yeah."
"I knew then. I told you too. I knew it."
I laugh and change out of my clothes. She groans to me and I know exactly what is to happen. She is going to..
"Will you help me take off my clothes?"
"You're so lazy, my love."
"If I'm your love, you wouldn't be bothered to help me."
"I fell right into that one, didn't I?"
"You did."
I take her shoes off, then socks. And work my way up until she is in her comfortable night clothes. Or lounge clothes. Panties and tank top.
"You're too good for me."
"Didn't I say the same thing a little while ago?"
"You did. But you meant sexual. I mean in general."
"You do please me very well. But I also meant in general."
"Ah. Well. You're helping me a lot. I may have had a small bit too much wine."
"Yeah. The sweet ones are your favorite."
"I'm sorry."
"No. Don't be. I love seeing you have fun. Being happy. Your smile means the world to me."
She goes into giggles. Maybe she drank a little more wine than I noticed. Either way, she's fucking adorable.
I climb in bed and pull her close to me. She climbs on top of me, straddling my hips.
"What if I want you?"
"What do you mean?"
"After earlier. What if I want you now?"
"I love how you sometimes question my manhood. Have I ever once let you down?"
"Once."
"When?"
"That time you got a super angry text from your dad. And had to rush home."
"But that wasn't my fault. So. I've never let you down."
"Fine. You've never let me down."
I lean up and take her lips in a kiss. It turns slow, passionate and very heated. Her lips taste like the sweet wine mixed with her natural addiction.
She bites my lip, making it sting as she pierces the skin. I love how she does this. To tease me. And she teases me well because I grow.
All the thoughts of being with her sexually again just add to my arousal.
"C..Can I take lead?"
"Uh.. Yes? You don't really have to ask."
"I can see the hunger in your eyes. So I wanted to ask so you know."
"Whatever you want, babe. I'm yours."
"So I have the control?"
"Of course."
"I'm tying you up."
"Wait. What? Why?"
"Because I want to."
"Okay."
She climbs off of me. She takes off my tank top and sports bra before tying my wrists together. I instantly feel a little uncomfortable. Mainly cause last time we did this..
She has no hesitation to pull off my boxers. Getting herself undressed before she straddles my hips again. Her wetness drips on my member and I grow more to it. I love how wet she gets for me.
Her hands slowly glide down my stomach. Tracing each abline. To my hips. To my member. Her soft, warm and small hands start massaging me. I grow to full to just small touches.
I moan louder as she begins to lick me. She's a sex goddess. The way her lips feel as she kisses, right before the sucking. It's damn near heavenly.
Her hands move faster. I know what she wants. I know. I'm so close.
"Dakota.." I come for her.
She does a hm in satisfaction as she takes in my load. 3. 3 today alone.
She kisses up my body slowly. Her kisses linger on my breasts. The heated kisses fuel my fires to want her more. To touch her as she's touched me.
The urge to have her. It's too great. I need her.
"D..Dakota.. Please.."
"Did you just beg?"
"Y..Yes."
She rubs herself against my member. Her wetness only making me harder. I want her so badly.
She's so wet. So wet. I want to taste her but I want to be in her far more. I need it.
She positions herself, I try to help but she just pushes my arms down above my head. As she lowers herself, I enjoy the feeling of her tightness around my length. When she's hip to hip, she begins her ride. Moans from both of us.
Every other time I find Dakota's spot in the position. And this time, I did. Well. She did.
Her moans are light screams. Still beautiful and very pleasing by her repeating my name. As she starts to slow down, I start thrusting.
So much come. She's coming so much. I love when she does this. Though having her come coat over my balls is a strange sensation, I love that she comes like this.
But there is so much. I can feel it running down my member, balls and even to the bed. She..
"Your.. come.." I say in moans.
"Don't stop. Please. Don't stop. Don't stop." She screams out.
I don't. I continue to thrust up to my best ability. Her screams motivate me.
She unties my hands and I instantly grab her hips. I thrust up hard and fast. Her screams become louder. My name in repeat. Along with curses and yes and don't stop.
My energy all goes into this. Each and every ounce of it. If she doesn't want me to stop, I won't. Until I literally can't no more.
She falls against me but I continue. My energy running out more as I go. Keeping her like this for well over an hour.
I feel her weariness. Strong, like mine. I make a big thrust up, hard, fast and deep. I come in her.. a lot.. I add to the large puddle of come.
My vision going black. Body going slightly numb but lingers in bliss.
"I.. l..lo.." I barely hear before I fall asleep.