Chapter 42

-NINFA'S P.O.V-

    Instantly I feel terrible.
"Damnit Ninfa." She groans.
"I'm sorrryyy." I kiss her shoulder and take her pain away.
"Why? Why?"
"I don't mean to. You know I don't."
"I know but damn."
"I'm sorry."
"It's fine. I'm use to it. Still pains me a lot but eh. But it takes care of my morningwood and wakes me up in enough time for work. You're a painful alarm clock."
"I'm sooorrrryyy."
"It's okay. I have to work though."
    I make no effort to move. But neither does she. Maybe she can just stay in bed..
"It's Sunday. Stay. Sleep. Cuddle."
"I have some things to do. If I'm lucky, I can be home by noon."
    I still make no effort to move. "I demand you stay."
"I love you. And that's adorable. But you know I can't."
    I sigh heavily. Annoyed. But she's right. She's a very important person and the people of this world need her.
    I'm lifted before I can even move. And teleported to the shower. We shower and stuff... With just enough fooling around to make me even more weary.
    I'm gently laid in bed. I try to hold Valerie down but she breaks from my weak hold.
"I know. And I know I'm a bad wife for constantly le.."
"Stop. Stop. Don't finish that sentence. Listen to me. YOU ARE THE BEST WIFE EVER." I interrupt her. "And you have no idea how amazing you make me feel. How wanted. How loved. Don't ever say you're a bad wife again. Don't ever think it again. Okay?"
"Yeah. I guess. I just hate to disappoint anyone and you more than anyone else."
"You never disappoint me. Never. Just don't ever call yourself that again, okay?"
"Alright."
    I pull her down to me and lightly kiss her lips. "I love you more than anything. You're my wife, a great wife and my best friend."
"I love you too." She speaks before kissing me back.
    I sigh as she pulls back. Sitting up I pull on my long shirt and struggle to put my panties and shorts on. Valerie finds amusement in it.
    Once I get them on, I lay back in the bed again. Weariness taking over quickly as I rest against the soft pillows. She kisses my forehead.
"I'll be back before you know it. We can cuddle and sleep."
"Okay."
    She takes her leave. I'm sad. But also drained. And I fall asleep easily.

     Arms wrapping around me wake me. Or partly.
"I didn't want to wake you."
"Who said I was awake?"
"Right." She says in a small laugh.
    I nuzzle my face into her chest. Enjoying her warmth again and her manly smell. I'm addicted to this beyond all means. There a never going back from how much I love her.
"Do you want to nap?"
"I.. was pretty much already asleep. So. Yes." I mumble into her chest.
"Your face is like suffocated between my breasts. How the hell are you even breathing?"
"Just am. Don't know."
    I'm falling. Both in love and back asleep. I swear I love this woman more and more each second.
"I found something out rather interesting today."
"Mmnn?"
"Cody and the queen are trying for another baby."
"Really?"
"Yeah. The queen is birthing a demon child. They asked me for permission and because I know them so well, I couldn't say no."
"Cool."
     Her warm hands slide up the back of my shirt as she holds me closer. I want her to hold me forever. Like this more than anything. Cause my face is warm and she smells so fucking good. Or maybe just cause I enjoy her breasts, which I do.
    But all in all. I'm dead beat tired. I just need... I need...
"Can you do time?"
"If you wish, yes. Anything for you."
"That and don't let go."
"Don't knee me in the dick and I'll be good."
"I sorry." I slurr as I slip in and out of sleep.
"I love you, Ninfa."
    With her words, I fall asleep. Perfectly warm all around. Love and all time.

    A strange sound wakes me. Opening my eyes to see the ugliest face ever. It makes me scream slightly.
    Wondering how I got turned around to begin with.. Valerie pulls me closer to her.
"Why scream?"
"Uhm.. pug.. in my face. What the fuck?"
    Valerie leans up. "Uh. Ew. Where's Emma?"
     We hear the toilet flush. Emma.. used our bathroom. Wonderful.
      Valerie sits up and helps me up with her. The smell of disinfectant spray and poo takes over our noses.
"Oh damnit."
"It's so horrible."
      Trying to ignore the smell as Emma walks out and to us.
"I'm hungry."
    I try not to laugh. Try. "Yeah cause you made room."
"Ew. Nin. That's fucking gross."
"She's your daughter."
"Hey. No. I don't do that. What? I'm innocent."
"Everyone goes. Don't even act innocent."
    She cringes noticeable. Funny topic that we avoid. I mean.. everyone does it. Just with us.. it took her like a year to even fart... And even then, she rarely does.
    This.. this is a weird way to wake up. Yeah. Okay. Thanks Emma.
"Uh. Okay. What do you want to eat?"
"Chicken nuggets."
    I roll my eyes to Valerie's smile. Luckily it's her who's cooking. I don't want to do that right now. Sunday night.
    Valerie cooks while I set up the table. Or try.
    Emma launches off a chair and lands on my back. Her arms link around my neck nearly choking me. Making me fumble the plate before setting it down.
"Hey Em."
"Momma."
"What are you doing?"
"Piggy back."
    I laugh to her. Floating now so it's easier.
"Let's go get Jason, okay?"
"OKAY.." she yells in my ear.
"I swear one of these days I'm going to turn my head and yell right back in their ear. Emma is a dead fucking copy of Dakota. And she's like a billion times louder."
"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"
"Yes but it never hurts to tell me more."
    Though rooms apart I can feel Valerie's hand rest against my cheek. My love, how she shows me her affections, even without being close.
"I love you."
"I love you too, Nin. Forever, I promise."
"Enough to clean Jason's poopy diaper?"
"Do you still have Emma?"
"Like a tree has a koala."
"That is so adorable. Yeah I'll take care of Jason."
    Jason's still asleep. But.. poopy.
"He stinks."
"Obviously. Which is why you and I are going to pass him off on mom."
"Oh. I won't tell."
     I laugh at her. Valerie teleports behind me. I blink downstairs.
"Since we leave mommy to the bad stuff, how about we help dish the food?"
"Okay."
    Leave it to my wife to know just how many each being will eat. Literally 40 for each person. Except Emma and Jason.
    Emma, my love, talks a very big game but gets full so fast. By 10 she says she's stuffed even though she says she could eat a million before we actually sit down to eat.
    After getting dinner dishes out, I text the family saying it's ready. Immediately getting replies and they show up.
"Can I have a phone?" Emma asks in awe.
"Let's talk about that when you hit 14. Remember our other talk on this?" Valerie says from behind me and prys Emma off of me.
"Why?"
"Because you're 4 years old and have no need for one."
"But I play games."
"Emma, you don't need one. Not right now. Trust me, okay?"
"Okay mommy." Emma gives up easily.
    I can tell Valerie is slightly annoyed. But we did make a rule. When Dakota first asked for hers.
"If you want to play games, Em, I could teach you." Finnley offers.
"Oooo. I play with you and mommy and momma?"
    This. I'm okay with this. Although it's a disadvantage. But Emma will be pro by the time she's older to really know what she's doing. 4 and she's smart, 4 and she soon will kill all of us in a game.
    I love my family. I really do. I.. really..
"Ma, Jason.. he.. bubble." Dakota says in laughter.
"It's not funny. Your kids is gunna do the same."
"Oh I hope not."
    The giant milk bubble pops. He goes into laughter and claps. Jason. Well, at least it wasn't his nose.
"What a waste of chocolate milk, bro. You gotta learn respect for the goodness." Finnley says and cleans off Jason and Valerie and I can eat.
"Would you ever take any of this back?"
    Her question shocks me. "Absolutely not. I love you. I love our family...... Would you?"
"No. But I would change one thing."
"That being?"
    She takes my hand. Her silence answers it this is literally it?
"You are so ridiculous."
"Nooooo. I just honest."
    The night ends with us all watching spongebob. This show is like a hundred years old. But somehow keeps us captivated.
    And laying in bed with my love is the best way to end the day.
"I'll be honest. It's really hard resisting you. I always need to hold you in some way shape or form."
    I pull her on top of me. "I can tell."
"But you can't say you're not the same."
"I am the same. I'm a greedy lover. I have to have you in reach at all times or I'm not happy. Not properly anyway."
"I'm a little sad on myself."
"Why?"
"I haven't really been loving you as much. After Jason.. well.. after Emma. We just haven't been that active."
"Uh. Once a day isn't bad."
"I guess? I just feel like I'm not doing enough."
    I lean up and lightly kiss her lips. "You are. You're doing perfectly."
"I try my best."
"You're far too good for us. For this world. For anything. You're beautiful in every aspect."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
     And I do. Very much. Very very much.