Chapter 1: Who She Met was not A Nobody

Soldiers must have an ironic will, and Feng Le knows very well about that.

He also knows very well that he is driving a car.

But he still can’t help glancing at the rearview mirror.

If let he tell what the most incredible thing is in his life, it must be what happened today!

His Commander, in the B military region, is famous for being cold and cool. He is known for being iron-blooded. He is the Major General Yi Yunrui who is famous for having little interests in love fairs, but now holds a woman in his arms!

And this woman, made the Commander leave in the middle of a meeting, was carried forcedly out of a box in a bar!

Undoubtedly, the woman who was held in the Commander’s arms, is the luckiest person in the whole world!

But to make him dumbfounded, this woman called the name of another man in the arms of the Commander!

What makes him even more stunned is that the Commander is not angry. In his eyes that watching the woman, there is obviously something more…

Feeling the instability of the Knight XV, Yi Yunrui’s face is condensed, and he looks up at Feng Le, whose mind is absent, and said in a cold voice, “Eyes on the road!”

Feng Le is immediately shocked and sweaty. Sitting upright, he responds with a big voice, “Yes, sir!”

A five-star hotel in B City

Yi Yunrui sits beside her. With love in his eyes, he touches her soft long hair with his big palm. A slight smile is on his pursed thin lips.

This time, he will never let her go.

This time, he will never leave her alone.

“Yixuan… Don’t leave me alone…” She is so drunk that she is dizzy and confused, calling the name of someone in her heart.

The man next to her trembles!

“Little Ning…” knowing very well that she was calling someone else’s name, he is painful, and he feels sorry for her, for her bitter experience since then.

“Yixuan… Why do you betray me? Why…”

His little girl in his arms whispers, as if she is having a nightmare that makes her heartbroken.

Yi Yunrui’s face clouds over, and his dark eyes seem like a deep pound without bottom.

In quite a while, only a sigh can be heard in the darkness. The big palm clinging to Xia Ning stretches slightly, and pats her back softly…

“Baby, from today, the man who is with you can only be me.”

The head is sore, and the whole body seems to be scattered…

With consciousness gradually recovers, Xia Ning opens her eyes, and what she sees is a standard hotel room.

Her heart is beating fast!

God, was she drinking at the bar last night? How did she end up in the hotel? !

“you’re awake.”

A magnetic low-pitched male voice interrupts her thinking. Xia Ning looks up and falls in a pair of sharp eyes.

These eyes can see the soul of people!

The owner of the eyes is a man, dressed in a military uniform with a star and a golden leaf on the shoulder badge. A Major General!

The man looks cold and masculine, but he is so handsome!