Chapter 52 The Evidences

Yi Yunrui lifts the corners of his mouth, but his eyes are extremely cold, “Isn’t the evidence put in front of you?”

“With this phone only? Oh, even if I used this phone, so what? Can’t I use a one-off cell phone?” Yin Jingyao crosses her hands in front of her chest and turns her face.

Some things can be always hidden, but the true personality is not included. Zheng Yao’s face turns more and more serious. The way she looks at Yin Jingyao is getting different.

“You are smart. After you used the cell phone, you cleaned the fingerprints on it before throwing it into the rubbish bin. But you ignored one thing, the camera.”

The color on Yin Jingyao’s face changes.

“The camera recorded the whole process of your phone conversation, including what you said.” Yi Yunrui says. He takes out the second object from the black box.

It is money wrapped with a black plastic bag.

Not waiting for Yin Jingyao’s response, Yi Yunrui continues, “This is the money of your last transaction. You told a kid to put the money in the place. But you ignored one thing. You left your DNA in the money. The DNA may come from your hairs…

“I…”

“You may argue that you just happened to pass. But we recorded the whole process. The money was taken from your car.” Yi Yunrui says and closes the black box, though there are still some other things inside.

By now, everybody knows roughly what is going on. Zheng Yao can’t believe herself, “Jingyao, how dare you…”

Looking at Zheng Yao’s astonished eyes, and Yi Yunrui’s cold ones, Yin Jingyao’s heart aches and she panics!

“No, I didn’t do it. All these cannot prove I kidnapped her. Maybe Xia Ning wants to set me up by throwing the accusation on me. She doesn’t like me…”

“Yin Jingyao!” Yi Yunrui cries in a cold voice, “Ning is still lying in the hospital. If you have any conflicts with her, as the daughter of the mayor, it is easy for you to do things to her. How can she set you up?”

Yin Jingyao is stunned. Her eyes are complaining, “Brother Yi, you are always partial to her. You have known me for eight years. Aren’t you clear how I treat you?”

Yi Yunrui’s face is frozen, “The kidnappers are under control. They admit everything. The equipment also restores the voice of the boss. It is you. And the capital flow record of your account also matches the dealing amount. All the evidence points to you. Yin Jingyao, you are the boss behind the incident.”

The words, one by one, pierce into Yin Jingyao’s heart as if they are swords. She suddenly realizes that Yi Yunrui has got well prepared before he came back. He just waits for her to be arrested.

The guards standing in the corners are here for her.

In front of the undeniable evidence, Yin Jingyao’s elegance breaks. Her face turns pale. She collapses and falls to the ground.

“You are good at anti-investigation. You are also clever. But it is a pity.” Yi Yunrui points at the phone by her side, “Now you can call Mayor Yin to see how to solve the problem.”