Chapter 24: Classy, Sumptuous and Low-Key

Xia Ning is born with low blood sugar, so she always stores some snacks at home. She prefers chocolate most. So, she mainly wants to buy some chocolates in this shopping.

Yi Yunrui pushes the trolley, and his hands are busy with taking dairy products, such as cheese and milk, soy milk, and all kinds of dried fruits. He puts all of them in the trolley.

Looking at the food in the trolley, Xia Ning gasps.

God, the “snacks” that Commander Yi took are all expensive...

Then, Xia Ning takes a look at the supermarket name as if something occurs to her suddenly, and she is dumbfounded.

It is not a normal supermarket, but a large imported goods store, all on the shelves are imported goods!

The food in the trolley seems to cost a thousand yuan.

So, she stops.

“What’s wrong?” Feeling that Xia Ning has something on her mind, Yi Yunrui immediately asks.

Xia Ning looks around and then whispers to Yi Yunrui, “The goods here are so expensive.”

“Don’t worry. I have enough money to pay the bill.” Yi Yunrui says, and puts a bottle of cashew nuts in the trolley.

Xia Ning is a bit embarrassed. Although she is “rich” now, she feels extravagant about this kind of emptying-shelves style of shopping, “Will people think you’re my sugar daddy?”

Yi Yunrui thinks for few seconds and shakes his head, “No, you’re my sugar daddy.”

“...” It seems that Commander Yi is good at lame jokes, “People thinks snakes are junk food. Why don’t you stop me from buying it?”

“I am not in B City, and I can’t take care of you for the time being, but I will ask Military Counsellor Wu to help you keep in good health.” Yi Yunrui looks at her, “In fact, you will go out to buy snacks whether I’m with you or not. It is better for me to buy you some now, then you don’t have to buy them yourself.”

This is the key point of Commander Yi’s statement.

“Wait, you said that you got enough money. Are you going to pay in cash?”

Yi Yunrui nods.

“Why don’t you pay with your card?” Xia Ning says, suddenly she remembers Yi Yunrui gave his bank card to her, “I have your card. You don’t need to pay in cash!”

“I don’t spend money frequently. It’s better to buy something for you then keeping my money untouched.” Seeing Xia Ning still wants to say something, Yi Yunrui stops and seriously says, “Ning, do you regard me as an outsider?”

Although the two married, they are not familiar with each other. In Xia Ning’s heart, Yi Yunrui and her are just closer than ordinary friends.

Over a month ago, she believed that Ou Yixuan was her true love.

Marrying Yi Yunrui is her temporary decision. It only took one day that she became the wife of others. She is not able to adapt since her role was changed in a sudden.