Chapter 32: Take It or Not

Xiao Tingting is in a fury. Xia Ning smiles slightly, “Chief Editor Xiao, you told me to find the way to do the exclusive interview. Now it is done. Why are you still unsatisfied?”

“You.” Xia Tingting does not expect Xia Ning’s talking back. She bites her teeth, “I am asking what the hell you have done to enrage President Li?”

“Nothing, I just told him to be a dutiful son.”

“!” Xia Ning is puzzled about Xia Ning’s words. She did not read Li Dezheng’s material and cannot understand what it means, “No matter what, President Li is angry and you are going to get rid of it.”

Xia Ning’s face darkens, “Chief Editor, I have finished the exclusive interview. President is angry because he just wants to say he is angry. I have done nothing to him.”

“I don’t care!” Xiao Tingting claps her desk, “In any means, you have to get President Li away from his rage.”

Xia Ning clenches her fists, restively she says, “Sorry. I cannot do that.”

Li Dezheng is now in a fury. It would be asking for trouble to go there now.

It is unimaginable what kind of irrational requirements will be raised then.

Xiao Tingting stares at her, as if she is thinking of tearing her in pieces. She takes up the draft of the interview and reads for a while and drops it down heavily.

Xia Ning does not speak. If not forced tightly by Xiao Tingting, she would never have done it in this way.

In addition, Li Dezheng was rude first, or, she would not go to the extreme, “If Chief Editor is not satisfied, you can call off this interview.”

“You are not lecturing me!” Without looking at her, Xiao Tingting just wants her to disappear as soon as possible, “You don’t need to come here today. Go home and think about it yourself!”

Xia Ning feels her heart stuck. She turns back and takes the briefcase to leave.

Xiao Tingting squints and glances at the draft. Then the corners of her mouth go up slightly.

Xia Ning, how dare you talk back to me? I will make you taste the consequence!

Xia Ning closes the door of the Chief Editor Office. She takes a deep breath and realizes that all the people in the office are looking at her.

Since Ou Yixuan and Yin Jingsi got engaged, she has become a joke, a clown and a focus in TIME. It takes only one month for her to get used to the disdainful looks of others. She puts on her coat and walks out of TIME without looking back.

Walking out of TIME, Xia Ning looks at the crowds on the roads and feels for the first time in three years that she is an outsider.

She will leave TIME sooner or later.

She feels some bitterness in her heart and wants to find a place to calm down. She hails a taxi and goes back to Yasi Villa.

Taking off the coat and throwing away the briefcase, Xia Ning lies down in the sofa and takes a long breath.

At this time, Li Bao’er calls.