Chapter 50 The Video

“Xia Ning…” Yi Xian murmurs and takes up the photos to look carefully again.

What Yi Xian does enrages Zheng Yao. She doesn’t mind that Yin Jingyao is here and takes a paper by her side to hit him on his head, “Are you still pretending innocent? Still pretending innocent? Even at this time, you still protect her!”

Yi Xian is hit and he is a little astonished. He puts down the photos, “Is Rui back?”

“Auntie just called brother Yi, but it is Feng Le on the phone. He may be back soon.” Seeing Zheng Yao is very angry, Yin Jingyao answers.

“Oh…” Yi Xian responds, “Nanny, make a pot of tea for me.”

“Are you still in the mood to drink tea?” Zheng Yao loses her temper again, “If someone else sees these photos. It will bring disgrace upon the Yi Family!”

“Yao, calm down. You have experienced things. What’s the use of being nervous? Let’s wait for Rui. That is his wife. It depends on him how to deal with the problem.”

“Hum!” Zheng Yao snorts, “Anyway, Rui has to give us a result this time. Now, Jingyao is here, we have to settle the things soon!”

Yi Xian lifts his eyebrows, “Settle what things?”

“Are you too old to react? This thing happened. How can we accept that woman? No matter what you say, I am going to have Jingyao into the Yi Family.”

Yi Xian glances at Yin Jingyao, “Oh. That is what you are saying.”

“Auntie…” Yin Jingyao is shy. She lowers her head, “Auntie, please calm down. Let’s wait for Brother Yi. I am going to the washing room.”

Saying this, Yin Jingyao stands up and leaves.

One hour later, Yi Yunrui comes back to Yi Villa.

To everyone’s surprise, Yi Yunrui brings many guards with him this time. They are well equipped, as if there is a big incident happening.

The guards follow Yi Yunrui and come into the house. Once they are in the house, they go to every corner of it. It looks that it is arranged in advance.

Yi Yunrui wears an army coat. He comes in hurriedly. His face is cold with no emotions.

Seeing Yi Yunrui show up, Yin Jingyao wants to call him “Brother Yi”. But her greeting is hit back by Yi Yunrui’s glance. His eyes are so cold that she feels her heart is frozen.

Seeing the scene, Zheng Yao is surprised, “Rui, what is wrong…with these men?”

Yi Yunrui sits down. The nanny gets him a cup of hot tea. Yi Yunrui doesn’t respond at once. He takes a sip of the tea and replies slowly, “Mom. You told me to come back anxiously. The department is afraid that there may be something wrong. So, they tell the guards to come with me.”

“Oh.” Zheng Yao is a little embarrassed. She is clear about what her son is. She told him to come back so anxiously. That is really a little too hasty. She says, “Rui, please don’t blame me. I don’t have other choices. You may have a look at the photos on the table.”

Yi Yunrui glances at the photos with his eyes, which are sharp as that of eagles. He bites his lips. After a while, he asks, “Mom, what do you think?”