Chapter 31: Her Strategy

Early morning of the next day, Xia Ning goes back to TIME. Firstly, she puts a schedule on Xiao Tingting’s desk. Then, she takes the document and goes directly to Li’s Multinational Group.

Seeing Xia Ning waiting early there, Li Dezheng’s secretary is shocked with surprise. Xia Ning says hi to her and asks her to inform President Li. She says nothing more.

Xia Ning waits there, doing nothing for so long a time that the secretary feels embarrassed. She goes to inform Li Dezheng.

It is lucky that Li Dezheng is back to the office today earlier than usual. Xia Ning has only waited for about an hour before she sees Li Dezheng get to the office.

Seeing her, Li Dezheng directly tells her to enter the office.

“So, have you made the decision?” This is the first question after Xia Ning enters the office.

Xia Ning smiles and sits down. She is calm, “President Li, would you please give me half an hour for the interview?”

Li Dezheng is surprised that instead of answering his question, Xia Ning raises another one. He crosses his arms, “Little girl, I don’t think you understand what I mean. What’s Xiao Tingting’s response? And have you thought it over yourself? This is your second chance and I rarely give a second chance to other people.”

“I understand.” Xia Ning says slowly, “First, Chief Director Xiao said that she doesn’t have the time and cannot have dinner with you. Second, I will never spend a night with any men, except my husband.”

Li Dezheng raises his eyebrows, looking at her as if she is a freak, “Then, why do you come here? To waste my time?”

“Of course not. I am here for the exclusive interview…”

“No way.” Without waiting for Xia Ning to finish her words, Li Dezheng waves his hands and interrupts, “Leave my office in one minute, or, I will ask someone to make you do.”

“So, I still have one minute. Right?” Xia Ning puts the document she prepared in front of Li Dezheng, “President Li, please read this document with this one minute and then you will decide whether you would like to have the exclusive interview.”

Li Dezheng looks annoyed. He stares hard at Xia Ning and takes up the document, anyway.

Just a few seconds later, Li Dezheng turns pale. He drops the document fiercely on the table, “Woman, you have got the gut. How dare you play a trick on me? Aren’t you afraid that you may be in danger?”

The document on the table is in a mess because of the dropping. The topic on the front page is highlighted: Li Dezheng, Your Mom Is Calling You to Go Home for Dinner!

The smile on Xia Ning’s face grows bigger. Li Dezheng is irritated as expected.

Li Dezheng got rich suddenly, but he did not treat his biological mother well. Morally speaking, Li Dezheng is unfilial. In Li Dezheng’s opinion, he doesn’t care whether people say he is unfilial. What he cares is the impact of public opinion. Every large enterprise cannot stand the impact of reputation and morality problems.

Not to mention that he is the president of the company. The negative influence will be seriously terrible.

“If I am in danger, President Li will read a lot of “very interesting” stories in tomorrow’s newspaper.”