Chapter 9 Honeymoon

When Xia Ning opens her eyes and sees what is in front of her, she is so surprised that her mouth becomes an ‘O’ shape!

What in front of her is a military helicopter!

And she is in the broad arms of the commander. Her small face is pressed against his chest, and she hears his steady and powerful heartbeats clearly!

Now, she is wearing his military coat in addition to her pajamas.

What happened? What is the current situation?

Yi Yunrui bows his head towards her who is in perplexity, “You can sleep a little more.”

Sleep a little more? How can she fall asleep?!

“Where are we going?” Why helicopter? Will it be an emergency evacuation?

“Hangzhou.”

As the saying goes, “There is Paradise above and Suzhou and Hangzhou below”. An hour later, the helicopter lands at the military airport of the Hangzhou Military Command.

Then Yi Yunrui carries her in arms and puts her into a black Audi.

After twenty minutes, they arrive at a five-star international hotel.

Yi Yunrui, under the watchful eyes of people, still carries her in arms into a presidential suite.

Until Yi Yunrui carefully places her on a big bed, the commander of the army had already held her for an hour and a half.

“After your washing, put on this suit.” Yi Yunrui puts a new set of clothes on the bed and leaves, “I will report to the headquarter for duty first. I’ll come back twenty minutes later.”

This time what Yun Yunrui prepares for her is a set of silver and white sportswear, and a pair of Adidas sneakers.

Will they go hiking or something like that?

Xia Ning sits on the bed, staring at everything in front of her. Her mind is still absent!

The clock on the wall shows it is seven o’clock in the morning.

Commander Yi says that he will come back in twenty minutes!

Without time to think much, Xia Ning quickly washes her face, brushes her teeth and changes her clothes…

At 7:20, Yi Yunrui returns to the room on time.

“Com… Rui,” Xia Ning still has difficulties in calling him by name. For the sake of accuracy, the word ‘Rui’ seems too close for her to say. “Why are we in Hangzhou? An order?”

Looking at the cute girl in sportswear, Yi Yunrui’s expression is gentle, “We are here in Hangzhou for a honeymoon.”

Honeymoon… Xia Ning’s heart is touched. Turning aside her face, she says bashfully, “There is no need to use a helicopter.”

“There is.” Yi Yunrui walks up to her, raises his hand, and wants to put on her face, but it falls on her shoulders, “We only have a one-day honeymoon.”

“Uh?”

“I just received an order from the headquarter that I have to return to C City tomorrow.”

“Oh.” The schedule is really full. No wonder why the commander used a helicopter…

But the question is why do we come to Hangzhou for a honeymoon?

Yi Yunrui seems to have arranged everything well. Having breakfast, going shopping, visiting the tourist spots…

Yi Yunrui is eye-catching in the crowd, and girls all look at him! Yi Yunrui is indifferent to their ogling, always holding her hand tightly.