Chapter 64 She Is Not an Exception.

Hearing what Mei Ruo said, Xia Ning, standing by them, feels that she is an outsider, the third person between Mei Ruo and Yi Yunrui.

Well, she hates the feeling, the feeling of being the third person.

Xia Ning feels uncomfortable in her heart, but she doesn’t show it on her face. She lowers her head to sip the tea. Her hand grasps the handle of the cup tightly.

“Hum. We will meet.” Yi Yunrui responds casually. He asks Xia Ning, “Besides coffee, do you like tea?”

Xia Ning doesn’t expect the topic will be turned to her. She has a pause and responds, “Yes. I like two kinds of tea, black tea and Tieguanyin. Commissar Mei’s Tieguanyin is top grade. It is lucky to taste it.

Mei Ruo smiles, “If Miss Xia likes, you may take some with you. Anyway, Commander Yi also likes it.”

“Oh… Thank you.” Mei Ruo mentions Yi Yunrui. Xia Ning hesitates to respond.

“No, thanks. I prefer coffee.” Yi Yunrui refuses frankly.

The smile on Mei Ruo’s face freezes, but it returns to normal soon, “Does the Commander change his taste? I just know it now. Sorry. What kind of coffee does Commander like? I can try to get some for you.”

Xia Ning’s heart tightens. By saying this, Mei Ruo is obviously pleasing Yi Yunrui.

Pleasing him right in her presence.

The previous uncomfortableness might be a misunderstanding, but she feels really bad now when Mei Ruo goes to this stage.

After the Ou Yixuan issue, she is not going to be treated by other people as a third person.

Thinking of this, Xia Ning puts down the tea and her face darkens.

“Commissar Mei.” With a seeming smile, Yi Yunrui looks at her, “Haven’t you known already what kind of coffee I like?”

“Err…Oh, yes. Cappuccino. That’s fancy coffee. As a matter of fact, single origin coffee will be better.”

It seems that Mei Ruo sticks to her theory. Xia Ning frowns lightly.

“Well…” Xia Ning speaks, “I haven’t had dumplings for quite a long time. It is complicated to make dumplings and I don’t have the time. However, I think Commissar Mei must make very delicious dumplings.”

“Oh, sorry. I forget this.” Mei Ruo pats her head. She comes to hold Xia Ning’s hand, “Come with me. I still have not finished some of them. I would like you to give me a hand.”

Xia Ning nods and goes to the kitchen with Mei Ruo.

Once she is in the kitchen, Xia Ning is shocked!

The design and the color of the kitchen…are exactly the same as that in Yasi Villa!

“Come here. I don’t know if it is enough, so I make some more.” Mei Ruo leads Xia Ning to sit by the round marble table.

On the table, there are three styles of dumplings. They are red, green and dark grey respectively, telling what kinds of fillings inside.