Chapter 48 Special Photos

Three million, three million…

Xia Ning turns on her computer and checks the balance of her bank account. She can afford the amount of three million.

But the money is from Yi Yunrui. She cannot use it casually.

However, if she doesn’t follow the gangsters’ order, Li Baoer will be…

Thinking of this, Xia Ning opens her phone and calls Yi Yunrui…

“The subscriber you dialed is not in the service area…”

Xia Ning hears the thunder in her heart, and she is stunned.

How can it happen at this moment…

Oops, is there anyone else who can help her?

Ou Yixuan? No, no…

Xia Ning, anxious as an ant in a hot pan, thinks again and again. Not knowing how many rounds she walked, she curls her lips and thinks whether she should ring up Feng Le and ask him to tell Yi Yunrui.

She is going to call Feng Le.

Wait, if those people know her background well, they must also know Yi Yunrui. If she informs Yi Yunrui, then Li Baoer will be…

Xia Ning feels her breath is cold. She throws the phone away and sticks her fingers into her hairs and grabs them fiercely.

At the moment, the phone rings. Xia Ning’s heart tightens.

It is a strange number.

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Then she presses the key, “Hello…”

“Within ten minutes, bring the money to the turning of Mingxia Road.”

Then, the phone is hung up.

Ten minutes!

Xia Ning doesn’t have time to think a second time. She runs to the bank and takes the money out. Then she goes to the turning of Mingxia Road.

Carrying a bag of money, in an instant, Xia Ning feels sorry for Yi Yunrui.

Let it be. If only three million yuan can bring Li Baoer back. She can return the money to Yi Yunrui later.

Suddenly, Xia Ning’s phone rings. It is from Yi Yunrui!

As if seeing her savior, Xia Ning looks around and presses the key, “Rui…”

At once, Yi Yunrui senses something wrong in Xia Ning’s voice. He asks, “What happened?”

“I…Li Baoer is…Ah!”

Xia Ning has not finished her words. A black car suddenly stops in front of her and she is dragged into the car.

Her phone falls to the ground and is broken into pieces.

Xia Ning’s eyes are covered by a black cloth. The car goes for about fifteen minutes and stops.

Xia Ning is dragged out of the car and forced to walk for a while. It seems that they come into a house and the door is closed.