Chapter 60 Out of Home, We Rely on Friends

The hands hugging her are powerful. Li Baoer is fully locked in Dai Zhongheng’s embrace.

Li Baoer is surrounded by strong masculine breath with faint fragrance, fresh but powerfully masculine. It gives her heart a strong shock.

Li Baoer is stunned. She looks at Dai Zhongheng blankly.

Dai Zhongheng takes Li Baoer into his protection, while Lin Kai rushes in and stands in front of Xia Ning and protects her from the fighting.

“What is going on?”

The two who are fighting are shocked by the shouting. Seeing there are two army men here, Cheng Xiaofang and Huang Guoliang stop fighting blankly.

“Mrs. Yi, are you hurt?” Lin Kai asks in a low voice.

Xia Ning shakes her head. She walks to the luggage and takes the bags. Lin Kai at once comes to her and grabs the bags, “Mrs. Yi. Let me carry them. They are heavy.”

“Thanks.” Xia Ning says and gives a stare at Cheng Xiaofang and Huang Guoliang, who still keep their fighting posts. Then she looks to Li Baoer.

She sees Dai Zhongheng and Li Baoer hugging together and is stunned. Dai Zhongheng lets go of Li Baoer and turns his face shily.

Li Baoer blushes. She stands by Dai Zhongheng silently.

Xia Ning goes to hold Li Baoer’s hand, “Let’s go, we are not living here.”

“Ning!” Li Baoer stops her, “I…I…”

“I what? Let’s go.” No waiting for her response, Xia Ning drags Li Baoer and they go out of the house.

They get on the army car. When they close the door of the car, Cheng Xiaofang and Huang Guoliang come out too. They see the mighty Dongfeng Warrior and are shocked there.

Gosh, they go by an army vehicle. What happens?

The car roars the way, leaving the confused couple there alone.

“Miss Li Baoer, how do you know these friends? If you stay with them, I will be more worried than your mother.” Xia Ning is angry.

Li Baoer lowers her head and doesn’t speak for quite a while.

Xia Ning frowns, realizing that something happened to Li Baoer, “Baoer, do you have anything that you didn’t tell me?”

Li Baoer curls her lips and gives a long sign.

“Don’t sign. I am your friend. Tell me.”

“I…” Li Baoer curls her lips. She hesitates for a while and says, “My mother was in hospital. It almost cost all my money. I didn’t bring much money to come here… So, I tried to stay at my friend’s home…”

Li Baoer lowers her head. She is almost sobbing and cannot continue her words.

Xia Ning’s heart tightens anxiously, “What? Your mom is sick? How is she now? Is it serious?”

Li Baoer shakes her head, “She has left the hospital and my father is taking care of her. It is just that we don’t have much savings at home…And I cannot stay in B city. So, I want to leave for some time…”