Chapter 23: Commander the Babysitter

In front of Xia Ning are all of her favorite sushi dishes. Glancing at Yi Yunrui, she wonders whether Yi Yunrui really knows what her favorites are.

Ou Yixuan and she have been together for eight years. About her, Yi Yunrui knows even more than Ou Yixuan does.

At least, in terms of her favorite dishes, Ou Yixuan is unqualified to be a good boyfriend.

In fact, she doesn’t want to compare them. She just feels a little sad.

What’s more, she feels she is touched by him.

Yi Yunrui pours a glass of Japanese Sake and hands it to her, “The newly brewed Cherry Blossom. Have a try.”

After picking up a small bowl of wine, Xia Ning smells a fragrant scent of the pink Sake. She tastes a bite. It is sweet and delicious!

“Is this a product in the restaurant?” She asks and hands him the small bowl. She wants more.

Yi Yunrui pours another bowl for her. His masculine face is full of tenderness, “No, it is brewed only for you.”

Xia Ning’s hand trembles a little and her face is reddish. She smiles and says, “Oh, how come it is made only for me? Rui, you are kidding me.”

“I brewed it.” Yi Yunrui places the rice wine next to her, “It was being buried under the ground for a few years. I don’t know if you like it or not, so there is not much.”

Xia Ning pauses for few second and shakes her head, “Rui, you are a soldier. You can’t tell lies!”

“Well?”

“I only married you for more than a month. Not many years!”

Yi Yunrui’s eyesight is warm, and he looks at her, “Maybe you don’t remember the past. Whether you believe it or not, this rice wine is brewed for you.”

Does she forget the past? Yi Yunrui often says these words. Xia Ning tries hard to think about it several times, but there is no trace in her memory.

She is very sure that there is really no such person like Yi Yunrui in her memory.

But why is Commander Yi so sure?

“Are you well-prepared for the interview?” Yi Yunrui eats a piece of raw salmon, and then puts a piece in her bowl.

“My notebook is still in the dormitory, so I have to go back and take it.” Xia Ning looks at the time. She still gets three hours. There is no need to hurry.

In fact, she is ready the day before yesterday. As long as she gets the notebook, she is ready to work.

“I’ll ask Feng Le to bring it for you.” Yi Yunrui says. The phone rings. Yi Yunrui presses the answer button, “Bring me the notebook of Ning.”

Then, Yi Yunrui hangs up the phone.

“Is it Feng Le?”

“Yeah.”

“Hasn’t he eaten yet? Tell him to come and let’s eat together.” With a full table of dishes, they can’t finish them even if they eat till tomorrow morning.