Chapter 30: The Women in the Villa

It reminds Zheng Yao, who stops and puts down the phone, “That’s right. I miss this. Then what can we do? She is too arrogant!”

“Anyway, that woman is your daughter-in-law. Yunrui just married her. Let’s wait and see.” Zheng Ran pats her sister’s shoulder, “We have to believe Yunrui has the judgement.”

Zheng Yao goes silent and signs at last. She shakes her head, “She is the one Yunrui chose. We cannot but wait.”

Yin Jingyao darkens her face and feels full of complaints in her heart.

Xia Ning, let us wait and see. Yi Yunrui’s wife will be me, only.

On the road, people and cars come and go, with endless noises.

“Hum, drive into No. 2, Kanghe Alley. Yes, it is.” According to the information, Xia Ning comes to a remote alley.

There is some distance from here to downtown. People of B City know that this is the slum in B City.

Xia Ning gets off, among the criss-cross alleys. She looks for quite a while to find the little house.

The exterior wall of the house is broken and seems to be years old. Xia Ning stops in front of the house and is a little confused.

People living here will have any relationship with Li Dezheng?

She hesitates for a while and knocks at the door, “Auntie, please open the door, I am from President Li’s.”

Two hours later, Xia Ning comes out from the Kanghe Alley and calls Li Dezheng, who picks up the phone very soon.

“How is it? Have you decided,woman?”

“President Li, as for the dinner, Chief Editor Xiao will response to you tomorrow. Would you wait with patience?”

The other side pauses and smiles, “Well, playing the trick?”

“President Li, you cannot say so. Everyone knows who Chief Editor is. If President Li is of sincerity, why not wait for another day?”

“Oh, then, I will show my sincerity and wait for tomorrow’s response. Or, no need to mention the exclusive interview.

Saying this, Li Deheng hangs up the phone.

Xia Ning smiles. One evening is enough for her.

Xiao Tingting just said that she makes use of her. Then, let it happen.

No matter what she does, it will be said to be her fault. Then just add one more fault.

Having all the material and manuscripts put in order, Xia Ning goes back to Yasi Villa. It is already past ten o’clock.

It is one hour earlier than usual. Xia Ning drops the briefcase, pedals off her shoes and throws herself in the sofa.

Exhausted, really exhausted. The whole strength of the body is overused.

Her working overtime every day is called “asking for it” by Li Bao’er. Well, she understands what it means. That is right. She is now asking for it.